XVIII. Bar night (part one)

You left your room and went to get the elevator. It was empty and it started going down but stopped on the third floor.

Adam was standing outside of it. He was wearing a black shirt, the top buttons were unbuttoned, a black blazer and black skinny jeans, with black shoes as well. He was mesmerizing, taking your breath away.

He looked down at you, his eyes running over your body, stopping at your chest. You blushed, and he looked up at your face, swallowing.

"Wow," he said. "You look amazing"

"Thanks, you do too" looking at his face, with a mischievous smile.

He entered the elevator, still looking at you. The elevator started moving, but it felt like ages inside it. You were trying so hard not to throw yourself at him, he was so fucking hot, your body couldn't control itself whenever he was around.

He pushed the 'stop' button and the elevator stopped.

"What are you doing?" You asked, confused. He took your neck and pushed you against the elevator's wall.

"How dare you being this hot?" He spoke, close to your mouth. You looked up at him, his eyes were full of lust. "Are you trying to provoke me?"

"It's working, isn't it?" You said, with a naughty look in your face. You ran your hand over his already hard package, making him shivered.

"You just can't get enough, don't you?" He asked, kissing your neck. "Do you want me to fuck you right here, right now?"

He looked at your face while you were bitting your bottom lip. He kissed you, pressing his lips harshly onto yours. You put your hands on his neck and hair, pulling him closer to you.

His tongue was inside your mouth and his lips moved hungrily. He bit your bottom lip, and you let out a moan. He kept kissing you and suddenly, he pushed your face away from yours. You looked up at him, catching your breath.

"That's enough, naughty girl," he said, and then pushed the button and the elevator started moving again.

The two of you stayed there in silence, still catching your breath for your passionate kiss. You look yourself at the mirror and cleaned up your ran lipstick. You took Adam's face and clean your lipstick away from his mouth, while he stared at you.

You reach the first floor and got off the elevator. Everyone was already in the lobby, waiting for you.

"Finally!" Oscar exclaimed, looking at you.

"Oh my god, you look tremendous," Daisy said, looking at you. "Doesn't she, John?"

"Y-yes," John said, looking at you. "V-very beautiful".

"Thanks, guys, you look amazing too," you said, placing yourself near Aiden, while Adam stayed close to you, looking at John with a funny look on his face.

All of you got in the van and the driver took you to the bar. It was close to the hotel but since everyone but Aiden and you were famous, they had to stay out of sight. Everyone was talking and making jokes, just relaxing and getting ready to have fun.

When you reached the bar, someone was already waiting for you at the entrance and took you to the VIP part of the bar.

The place was awesome, it was so well illuminated and so modern but with a rustic twist to it. They took you to your tables and you sat down. You were sitting between Aiden and Daisy, and Adam placed himself in front of you.

The waitress came back with shots for everybody.

"Wait! I wanna make a toast" Oscar said, raising his shot. "Let's all have an amazing night, get wasted, and celebrate after this month of hard work. To everybody!" He exclaimed everyone joined and toasted with him.