LI. Baby Gia

Three months later.

"Adam, come on! Hurry" you said, standing in the door of your apartment and waiting for him.

"I'm coming I'm coming" he said, running to you.

"I don't wanna miss anything" you said, smiling and closing the door.

"I'm so excited" he smiled.

You started walking to get the elevator, rushing to get to the hospital.

"Wait!" Adam said, grabbing your arm. He turned to around and kissed you, pressing his cushioned lips on yours. "I love you" he said, looking at you.

"Me too" you smiled at him and kissed him again.

Today your niece, Audrey's daughter, was being born. She had a programmed c-section and she was already at the hospital. Adam and you were rushing to get there, ready to meet your niece.

Helen, the receptionist from the hospital that you met several times because Audrey and Sebastian worked there, received you with a hug when you entered the hospital.

"Hi, sweetie. How are you?" She asked you.

"Hi Helen, I'm excited!" You exclaimed to her. "This is my boyfriend, Adam" you said, holding his arm.

"Oh hi, nice to mee-" she shook his hand and shut up when she realized who he was. "You're that guy, from the movie! Star Wars! My kids love you" she said, to him.

"Nice to meet you, tell your kids I say hi" Adam smiled at her.

"Where's Audrey?" You asked.

"At room 422" Helen said, still looking at Adam. "She is waiting for you" she finally looked at you.

"Ok, I'll see you later. Thanks!" You said grabbing Adam's hand and running through the hospital.

You reached her room and knocked before entering.

"There she is" Audrey said, reaching his arms to hug you.

"Hi, I came as soon as possible. We got distracted" you said, blushing and remembering why you've been distracted.

"Hey, Adam" she said to him. "I'm fully aware of your distractions, I don't need details"

"I'm sorry" Adam chuckled. "How do you feel?"

"I'm ready, I want her out of me" Audrey replied.

"Where's Sebastian?" You asked.

"He went to put on some scrubs" she said.

"Ugh, I'm so anxious" you said, caressing her big belly.

"I'm gonna miss this belly so much" she said.

Sebastian entered the room.

"Hi guys!" He smiled.

"Hey dad" Adam said, giving him a hug.

"I'm so happy you're here" he answered, looking at you.

"Of course we are, we wouldn't miss it by anything" you said, standing next to Adam.

Soon the nurse came to take here to the OR.

"I love you, I'll be here waiting" you said, hugging her.

"I love you so much" she said, with tears in her eyes.

"Good luck" Adam said, hugging her. She and Sebastian left to the OR and Adam and you waited for them in the waiting room.

"Can you believe this? They're having a tiny human" you said, holding his hands while waiting.

"It's so beautiful, babies only bring joy" he smiled at you.

"Can you picture me as a mom?" You asked.

"Of course, you'll be a great one" he responded, with sparks in his eyes.

"I love you" you kissed him.

"Wanna kill time in that empty room?" He asked, lifting one eyebrow and pointing the room in front of you.

"I'll normally say yes, but this is my niece's birth" you slapped his arm. "Don't be gross" he laughed at you.

After an hour and a half, Sebastian came to the waiting room with crying with joy.

"She is here" he said, smiling and crying.

Adam and you stood up and hugged him.

"Congratulations" you said, smiling and with tears in your eyes.

"Come meet her" he said.

You entered the room and Audre was there, holding her babygirl.

"Oh my god" you sobbed, while Adam was holding your hand.

"Hi, auntie Y/N" Audrey said, moving the baby's hand.

"She is beautiful" you said, looking down at her.

"Adam, Y/N" Sebastian said, putting an arm around Audrey. "Meet Gia, your niece"

"Gia? I love it" you said, crying with happiness.

"She's beautiful guys, congratulations" Adam said, smiling at them.

"Wanna hold her?" Audrey asked, you nodded crying.

You grabbed the baby in your arms and looked down at her.

"Hi baby Gia" you whispered at her, while she made the cutest baby noises. "I'm gonna love you so much" you sobbed. "Me and your uncle Adam will always give you candy behind your parents back" you said and everyone laughed.

Adam was standing behind you, with his head on your shoulder, looking at the baby. He run a finger through his little cheeks and she grabbed it, holding in tight.

"I think she has a favorite" Audrey said, looking that she would not let go Adam's finger.

"So, we were wondering" Sebastian started talking, while he put his hand on Audrey's shoulder. "Would you like to be Gia's godparents?"

"Are you serious?" You gasped, with tears in your eyes.

"Nothing would make us happier" Audrey smiled.

"Of course we want, thank you guys so much" you said, hugging Audrey with one arm.

"This is such an honor, thank you" Adam said, smiling at them and reaching to hug them.
—————-
Back in your apartment, you couldn't stop watching pictures of your niece.

"I miss her already, she's so beautiful" you said, while Adam lay down beside you.

"Can you imagine when she starts walking, and talking, and called you 'auntie' with his little voice?" Adam said, putting an arm around you and looking at the picture.

"I can't wait" you smiled, and put the phone on the nightstand. You lay down and looked at Adam, running a hand through his hair.

"When do you wanna have kids?" He asked, looking at you.

"I don't know, not yet" you said, looking at him. "I want to enjoy you before bringing another child into our house" you said, mocking him.

"Very funny" he smiled at you. "There's no hurry, we have our entire lives" he said, grabbing your face and kissing you.

"Plus, we are so great at the practice of getting pregnant" you said, making him laugh and kissing him again.