XXVIII. Candyman

The next morning you woke up feeling exhausted, you still couldn't recover from last night.

Adam was laying next to you, giving you his back. You came closer to him and started kissing his back and neck while touching gently his hair.

He started waking up and smiled, with his eyes still closed. He put his arms around you and pushed you over him, placing you in front of him. You let go of a little scream, impressed with how strong he was.

"Good morning, girlfriend," he said, looking at you and smiling.

"Morning, boyfriend" you replied, kissing him.

"What time it is?" He asked, the two of you had to go to the set today, but later.

"We still have some time," you said, hugging him like a koala. "I don't know how I'm gonna go back to my room, I literally just have my panties and a coat"

He laughed.

"Take my shirt and put the coat on, I don't think you'll run into anybody," he said, and then kissed you. He got up and went to the bathroom.

Watching him walking to the bathroom, with his black boxers and his messy hair made your insides move. Fuck, he was so hot.

You got up and put the coat on and took your heels.

"Adam, I'm gonna go!" You said, from the other side of the door. He went out and grabbed your face and kissed you.

"I'll see you later, darling" you kissed him again before leaving.

You look ridiculous. You were wearing his T-shirt, a large coat and barefoot. Your hair was messy, you had at least three hickeys and your legs and hips hurt. You were praying that nobody saw you like this.

When you reached your floor, you saw Aiden was knocking on your door.

"Fuck" you whispered to yourself while getting off the elevator.

"Oh, there she is!" He said. "What is this? 'I just had an amazing sex night' couture?" He said making fun of you.

"Please, welcome to the runway, miss Y/N!" He said while you opened your door.

"Very funny," you said, laughing ironically.

Aiden entered the room with you, laughing at you.

"How are you?" You asked, putting your heels down and taking off your coat. He looked that you were wearing only Adam'a t-shirt.

"I'm not even gonna ask about this," he said, pointing your outfit. "I'm great, Zach and I made up, and we are meeting today," he said, smiling.

"I'm glad sweetheart, I told you everything was going to be fine," you said, looking for an outfit. It was a beautiful day, and it wasn't so cold.

"How was your night?" He asked.

"Best night of my life," you said, smiling at him.

"Are those hickeys?" He said, taking your hair off your neck. "They are, I didn't know you were fucking Edward Cullen," he said, making you laugh.

"Speaking of..." you talked, putting on some black jeans. "I have something to tell you. But you have to promise you'll keep this a secret" you said.

"I promise," he said, lifting his right palm, as a sign of swearing.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend," you said, with a big smile on your lips.

"Are you kidding me?!" He exclaimed, smiling too. "And what did you said?"