XXXVIII. Not a secret

The next morning, Adam's alarm woke you up. You heard him turning it off and then he kissed your arm and naked back.

"Good morning, doll," he said at your ear, making you have goosebumps.

"Morning, handsome," you said, turning and looking at him. You kissed him and ran your hands through his beautiful hair.

He had to be earlier than you at the set so he stood up and went to the bathroom to start getting ready. You look through the window and it was a beautiful clear day. Adam came out of the bathroom while brushing his teeth.

"I was thinking that we could get a suite for the two of us" he looked at you. "Since we wont to have to hide anymore, we could get a bigger room and share it"

"That's a great idea" you smiled at him.

"I'll arrange it," he said winking at you and getting back inside the bathroom.

You got off the bed and started to put some clothes on. You looked at yourself in the mirror, you were wearing only your panties. You looked that you had marks all over your body, Adam hit you with the belt last night, as if it was a whip.

You were into pain and submission, so he had your consent. You turned around and your butt cheeks were bruised as fuck, you had his handprint marked, and a lot of vessels were broke, making blood spots all over. It was a mess, but you had no regrets.

He came out of the bathroom and saw that you were looking at yourself.

"Holy fuck," he said, looking at all your injuries. "Are you ok?" he asked, touching you.

"I am" you smiled at him. "There is nothing to worry about"

"Maybe we should stop being so violent," he said, touching your damaged skin.

"Adam it's fine, you had my full consent and I have no regrets" you smiled at him.

"I love you," he said, grabbing your neck and kissing you.

He put on skinny black jeans, which complemented his big thighs so much, a white t-shirt, white, red and black sneakers, and a leather jacket. He looked hotter than hell. He put on sunglasses, kissed you, and left the room.

Meanwhile, you put on some blue jeans, a red tank top, and white sneakers. You put a gold necklace on and started to do your makeup. You did a small winged liner, put on mascara and a nude lipstick, after painting your face. You put on a leather jacket and left the room. You agreed to meet Aiden at the lobby.

At the set, everybody welcomed each other, hugging and greeting as if it was years since we last saw each other. You missed this beautiful environment so much. Aiden and you went to your motorhomes and prepared to be back on duty.

The first ones to come to your motorhome were Oscar and Daisy.

"Hey you guys!" you exclaimed, smiling at them when he entered.

"Hi, Y/N," Daisy said hugging you. "You look beautiful"

"Thanks, you too" you smiled at her. "And look at you all tan," you said, looking at Oscar.

"Oh I've missed you," he said, hugging you.

They told you about their trips and how was it, and you told them about New York, careful to not mention Adam yet. He should be here any minute with the other actors, and then you'll finally tell them.

Adam entered the motorhome, followed by Dumhnall and John. Adam had two small braids on his hair, they made them every time he has to wear his Kylo Ren helmet, and he looked so good with them. Your mouth watered when you saw him.

"Hey, everybody" he exclaimed, smiling.

Everyone hugged each other, they really loved working together and after months seeing each other every day, being away for a week felt like a lot more. They were already a family, after working together for such long.

"I'm so glad the gang is all together again," Oscar said, walking around the motorhome.

You were doing Adam's makeup, while Dumhnall was sitting beside him and Daisy and John were on the couch.

"What is it that you want to tell us, Adam?" Dumhnall asked. Adam told them if they could wait before leaving the set because he had some news.

He looked at you nervously, and you nodded at him, letting him know it was time to tell them.

"Well, actually," he said, standing up and putting his arm around your waist. "We both have something to tell you," he said, looking at you.

"Oh my god," Daisy stood up, smiling and realizing what was going on.

"Y/N and I are together," he said, smiling at them.

"I knew it!" Oscar exclaimed. "I told you so" he pointed at Daisy. Adam and you laughed.

"You guys," Daisy said, smiling and excited. "This is so cute"

"How long have you been together? How did this happen?" Oscar asked.

"Well, it's going on since the beginning of the shooting," you said, looking at him. "But we made it official three months ago"

"You've been together for that long?" John asked, impressed. "Damn, I've never imagined that"

"I'm so happy for you two, you look amazing together," Dumhnall said, looking at you.

"Yeah, totally. You look so hot together, the perfect couple" Oscar followed.

You looked at Adam and smiled at him. Everyone was taking it so well, you've never been this happy.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Dumhnall asked.

"We weren't sure of how you guys would take it, with Adam still being married and that" you responded to him.

"That's absurd!" John exclaimed. "You guys are like family to us, this is great news"

"Thanks for being so understanding, we are happy to finally tell you," Adam said.

"Congratulations guys, this is amazing," Daisy said, hugging you and Adam.

After making more curious questions about your relationship, everyone left for the set. Once you got there, people congratulated you on your new relationship, as if you were a child who just got an A on her exam. The new flew by quickly and soon, everybody on set knew about you and Adam.

You were sitting on your chair, watching Daisy and Mark shoot a scene when Carrie sat next to you.

"Hi, Carrie" you smiled at her.

"Hi, sweetheart" she smiled back at you. "So, I heard the news"

"Yeah," you said blushing. "I'm glad that its no longer a secret"

"Was Adam that man you told me about?" she asked, curious.

"He was, yes" you looked at her. "He was still with his wife at that time, and I was in so much pain"

"I'm so happy that you are with him" she took your hand. "You know, I've been watching you this past few months on set, talking and hanging out together, and I had my suspects on you," she said, making you laugh.

"I could tell he was in love with you, he is always watching you, watching what you are doing. And I said to myself 'if that girl doesn't realize soon how much he loves her, I will kick her ass'" she said, and you both laughed.

"Well, you don't have to worry anymore. We are together now" you said, with sparks in your eyes.

"Do you love him?" she asked, looking behind you. You turned your head and saw Adam walking to you. Your heart started racing faster.

"More than anything in my life," you said, smiling at him.

"I wish you two the best, you're an amazing couple," she said.

Hi beautiful people.
Hope you're enjoying the story so far. I see there's a lot of new readers, thank you so much!
As always, feel free to comment whatever you want❤️

-O