XX. Bar night (part three)

You closed the door behind you and started walking to your bed, still kissing Adam. He took off his blazer and then took off your jacket.

You pushed him into your bed and made him sit at the feet of the bed. You looked at him, he was trying to catch his breath, looking at you, and his lips were red and swollen from your kiss.

You stared at him taking off your heels and placing yourself on top of him, with your legs on his sides. He kissed your neck, and sucked your skin, while you started unbuttoning his shirt.

You kissed him, rough and fast. His hands were all over your body and he took off your top. Meanwhile, you took off his shirt and run your hands all over his chest and shoulders.

You could feel his hardness pushing against your sex, and you were kissing desperately. You were already wet, you bit his bottom lip, and started kissing his neck. He groaned, and run his hand over your hair. You unbuttoned his pants, touching his penis.

"Fuck" he whispered. "You turn me on so much" he bit your neck, making you moan with pain and pleasure.

You couldn't hold it anymore. You put your panties aside and put his dick inside you, making him gasp a moan. You started moving fast, desperately for him.

He grabbed the back of your neck and put his forehead against you. You two were sweating, while you fucked him harder. He was looking into your eyes moaning and grabbing your breasts.

You two desired each other so much that you didn't even get undress. It was so intimate, looking at each other faces and groaning between kisses.

He kissed your neck and put his hands on your hips, making you move faster.

"Fuck yes" you moaned, looking up and feeling that you were about to cum.

He started touching your clitoris while looking at your face.

"Cum for me" he moaned while touching you.

You kept moving faster and faster, moaning loudly and looking at him.

"Oh, Adam" you screamed, while he touched you. Soon you came, and he came inside you.

You two were gasping, without air, and covered in sweat.

"God, that was amazing," Adam said, looking at you. He kissed you gently on your lips and you got up.

You took off the rest of your clothes and started walking to the bathroom.

"Wanna join me?" You asked, looking at him. He smiled at you and started walking to the bathroom taking his pants off.

You entered the shower, with warm water running through your body, and he entered too. He ran his hands over your wet body and looked at your lips, hungry.

He looks so hot with his hair wet, you were turning on again, even though you had just fucked him.

He kissed you, grabbing you by your neck. Water running through your body, you put your hands on his hair and kissed him back. You could feel his hardness grow back again, and you moaned on his lips, while his tongue explored your mouth.

He picked you up and put your back against the wall. You crossed your legs around his waist, and he started kissing your neck.

You just couldn't get enough of your body's, you wanted him inside of you all over again.

He got inside of you, grabbing you by your legs. You started moving while he moved in and out of you. Again, you were fucking desperately.

He picked up the pace and you were moaning on his ear. He kissed you hard and kept moving inside you.

"You're gonna make me cum again" you groaned.

"Do it" he ordered you. "Cum, and say my name"

You looked at him, moving faster on his penis. You moaned, feeling the climax coming between your legs.

"Fuck, Adam" you screamed, leaning your head back, while he kissed your neck. "Y-yes Adam" you moaned, coming on him again.

He came looking at you, cursing and kissing your lips. You two stayed there, breathless and tired. He put you back on your feet and kissed you.

"Can we shower now, please?" You asked, smiling on his lips.

"Yes we can, we need it" he replied, taking your shampoo.

He washed your hair, massaging your scalp and kissing your shoulders. You just relaxed and let him play with your hair. He put conditioner on and washed it off, making you feel like a little girl.

"I can't reach your head, you're too tall," you said, looking at him.

He laughed. "It's okay, I'll wash my hair," he said.

"I'll let you to it" you tippytoed and kiss him, before getting off the shower.

You put a towel around your body and cleaning your makeup off. You could see Adam's silhouette on the shower, and you bit your lip, looking at him through the mirror. You got off the bathroom while drying your hair with another towel.

You put on some underwear and lie on your bed. Soon, Adam came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

He put on his underwear and looked at you.

"Can you stay with me tonight?" You asked, blushing. You didn't want him to leave, like all the times before. You wanted him to spend the night with you.

He smiled at you. "I thought you would never ask" he lay down on the bed with you, and run his hand on your cheek.

"When are we going to stop this?" You asked, getting closer to him.

"I don't want us to stop," he said, putting his hand on your waist, bringing you closer to him. You ran your hand in his hair. "I care about you, and I want to be with you".

"I know it's a lot to ask, but please be patience" you were staring into each other's eyes. "I'm getting divorced" he suddenly said.

You froze, looking at him. Was he gonna do it? End his marriage to be with you?

"What?" You asked, confused.

"I've decided it a long time ago, but now I'm determinate to do it" he looked at the ceiling. "I should've done it a while ago, but with my work and me constantly traveling I put it aside. But not anymore"

You looked at him in silence, not sure of what to say.

"Don't say anything if you don't want" he said, looking at you. "I'm not asking you anything, I just wanted you to know that it's happening" he pulled you to his chest, and you lye there, hearing to his heartbeat.

He stayed in silence, touching your hair. What was going to happen from now on? What should you do? All you knew was that you have to give him some space, to get his life together. And you too needed some space to think.

Final part of the Bar Night chapter! What do you think is going to happen now on?

Vote and comment whatever you want. I'll post another chapter on Thursday.

Tanks for reading!

-O