XXVII. A million times yes

He tossed you to the bed and you were catching your breath. Your vagina hurt a bit, angry for not cumming.

Adam stood up and walked to his nightstand. He opened the drawer. You looked at him and he took out two pairs of handcuffs and a silk tie. You were watching him with a confused look on your face... but you also excited to see what he will do.

He looked at you while closing the drawer, with a mischievous look.

"I told you I had surprises" he put himself on top of you.

He took one of your hands and handcuffed it to the back of the bed. Then he took the other one and did the same.

You looked at him, staring and you, and bit your bottom lip. He kissed you harshly and then look up to you again. He took the tie and put it on your mouth, making a knot on the back of your head.

He took a step back and stared at you, handcuffed to his bed and with the tie on your mouth.

"Are you ok?" He asked, crawling to you.

You nodded, lifting an eyebrow, letting him know that you were enjoying it.

"Good" he smiled at you and started to kiss your chest. You till your head back and he kissed your neck, taking off your panties.

He went down, kissing your chest and stomach before reaching your sex. He ran his tongue across it, slowly, making you shivered and moan.

He started licking it, sticking his tongue inside you. You were arching your back and moaning like crazy with how good his tongue and lips felt on you.

He stood up, and you looked at him, confused, and wondering why he stopped.

"The last surprise," he said, going back to his nightstand. He took a vibrator. You looked at him, impressed with how dark this was turning, while he kneeled in front of you.

He turned the vibrator on and started putting it inside you, making circular motions. You moaned and pull your arms, wanting to touch him, which only made you hurt your wrists.

He put the vibrator inside of you and grabbed your breast while he moved it inside you. You were arching your back, feeling yourself close to the climax.

He touched your clitoris while you had the vibrator on, and you looked at him, moaning and with big eyes, making him know that you were about to cum.

He turned up the intensity of the vibrator and you came, screaming and shaking. You were sweating and still turned on. After being this turn on for a while now, one orgasm wasn't enough. You looked at him, sweating and exhausted.

"Baby girl, we are not done yet," Adam said, tossing the vibrator away.

He crawled to you and take the tie off your mouth, only to kiss you intensely. His tongue was exploring your mouth and you were moving your lips with hunger.

You wanted to touch him so badly, and your arms hurt from being on the position they were. But none of that mattered, the pain made it even more exciting.

He put back the tie on your mouth and took off his underwear. He took your legs, opening them, and got inside you. You groaned and stare at him. He was sweating and his damp abs under the red light made him look amazing. Like a porn star.

He started fucking you harder, groaning loudly. You were sorry for all the people that were near his room because none of you were being silent today.

He was fucking you like an animal.

"This is bothering me," he said, moaning while he tried to unhooked your bra. He couldn't. "Fuck it," he said, and then ripped your bra, breaking the lace into pieces. Only the straps survived.

Watching him like this, being so rude, only turned you on even more. You felt the sheets under your body wet as fuck, because of your fluids and your sweat.

He kept fucking you and you were getting tired, your hips joint hurting, and your vagina exhausted. He took off the tie and kissed you again.

He placed his forehead against yours and you were staring at each other's eyes, moaning with pleasure. He took the back of your neck to push you harder into his forehead, and soon the two of you came. That was by far the longest orgasm you've ever had.

You were groaning loudly, while Adam came inside of you and you came for the second time. Your legs were trembling, you felt dehydrated and your arms and wrists hurt like crazy.

He got off of you and unlocked the handcuffs. You placed your arms down and took a deep breath.

"That..." you started talking, heart still racing. "That blew my mind," you said, looking at the ceiling.

He chuckled and stared at you.

"Best sex I've ever had," he said.

You stood up to go to the bathroom, and when you did your legs failed. Adam was quick and caught you before you could fall.

"Oh my god, what did you do to me?" You said laughing. He laughed too and walked with you to the bathroom.

You took a shower together, both of you tired as fuck and ready to take some rest. The hot water relaxed your hurting muscles. Once you got off the shower, you were looking for your panties with a towel around your body.

"You ripped my favorite bra ever," you said, picking the pieces of lace. You put on your panties.

"I'll buy you a new one" he smiled at you. "Here, put this on" he gave you another T-shirt.

You lay down in bed, looking at each other and completely satisfied. Your muscles were a little numb still after that long session of sex.

"I didn't know you had so many kinks," you said, running your hand through his hair.

"That was just the beginning" he replied. "Now that I know you like what I like..." he put your arms around you and his head on your chest. "We are going to be unstoppable"

You chuckled while putting your arms around his big back. He was a giant compare to you, your arms barely were enough to hug him.

"I've been thinking a lot about us," he said, looking up to you and touching gently your cheek. "I'm-" he looked down and blushed.

"That's okay, you can tell me whatever you want," you said, lifting his face up.

"I'm falling in love with you," he said, looking deeply into your eyes.

You stayed silent, suddenly your mind went blank.

"At first I thought this was going to be just sex if I'm being honest" he kept talking. "But I've never imagined that apart from the sex, which we are amazing at it, by the way, I would found someone as special as you"

You smiled at him, with your heart racing full of love.

"I just wanna be with you, and I know it's hard, but would you consider being with me too?" He asked, with sparkles on his eyes.

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" You asked, smiling.

"Well, if you wanna put a term on it, I mean I don't wanna push you or making you think that you hav-" he talked, fast.

"Yes, Adam," you said, shushing him. "I would love to be your girlfriend. I don't care how hard it is, I know we'll make it work"

He looked at your eyes and a smile formed on his lips.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you" he came closer to your face and kissed you, passionately and with love. You ran your hands through his gorgeous hair and pushed him closer to you.

It finally happened, after months suffering, Adam Driver finally asked you to be his girlfriend. You were afraid of it, you've never imagined that this would happen, but you felt secure with your decision, you knew it was the right thing to do.

Your heart was racing with happiness. It's going to be tough and you probably had to hide for a bit longer, but none of that mattered.

He was yours, and you were his.