XL. Not everything is pink

One month passed since Adam and you "move-in" together. At that time, both of you took all of your stuff there and organized yourselves. Also, you check out from your former bedrooms since you won't be using them anymore.

This month has been amazing, Adam and you spent a lot more time together, and when you could you got together at the set, and everyone knew about you. You were the couple at the set, and everyone shipped you as if you were the favorite couple.

People congratulated you all the time, asked you how it all started, and curious to know how love was born on set. The actors were happy for you and already started making fun of you from being the only couple around them.

Adam was the best boyfriend ever. He took you on your 'first' date outside the hotel, he was constantly flattering you, kissing you, hugging you, telling you he loved you. He was a giant attached baby, and you loved it.

Every day you felt more in love with him, waking up with him next to you every morning made you feel like the luckiest girl in the world. You couldn't be more grateful enough for being with him.

The movie was on the final line of shooting, the directors estimated that in two months, more or less, the shooting will be done. That feeling excited you, as much as you love your life in Ireland, you were ready to go back to New York and start your life again there with Adam.

You still haven't talked about what were you going to do once you got back to New York, but you still have time. In three months, Adam's movie, Paterson, is premiering. You felt nervous about that since it was your first public appearance as Adam's girlfriend. You were flying to New York in a month and Audrey and you were going shopping for an outfit for the premiere.

It was noon, Adam and you were at your room, resting after a long day at the set. You already showered and you were laying in bed with your pajamas and scrolling on your phone. Adam was in the shower.

"Honey?" he yelled from the inside of the shower. "Can you come here for a minute?"

"Yes," you replied and got up the bed. You entered the shower and there was steam all over the bathroom from the hot water. "What is it?" you asked.

"I was wondering" he started talking from the inside of the shower. You were staring at his body through the steamy glass. "Would you like to go on vacation with me?" he asked.

"Id love to, baby" you replied, smiling. "Where do you want to go?"

"I don't know, but somewhere with a beach," he said. "What do you think?" he asked, taking his head out of the shower and looking at you.

"It's a wonderful idea" you walked to him and took his face. "I'm going to start looking places right now" you grabbed his face and kissed him.

"I love you!" he yelled before you left the bathroom.

You sat on the bed and started looking for places for your vacation. You were so excited, you love spending time alone with him and you deserved a holiday after this crazy year.

You were sitting there when suddenly a stabbing pain went to your stomach. You bend over your belly and gasp, with no air from the painful feeling. You felt as if it was a cramp, but a dozen times more painful. You let go of a small scream.

You felt something wet on your pants and you looked over and saw there was blood everywhere. On your pants, legs, on the bedsheets. You started panicking and a layer of cold sweat covered your face.

"Adam!" you screamed, painfully and almost crying. "Adam, come here quickly" you screamed and stood up the bed. The blood ran through your legs down to your ankles.

"What is it bab-" Adam started talking, getting off the bedroom. He looked at you and his face went pale"Fuck, what's happening?" he asked, running to you and looking scared.

"I-I don't know, it started hurting and then" you talked but were interrupted with a scream of suffering, while the pain in your belly came back.

"Ok, don't worry," Adam said, putting pants and shoes on. "I'll take you to the hospital, right away" he was running through the room, looking for a shirt.

You stood there, froze with panic, while the blood ran through your legs. You were crying with pain and panic.

"Hurry, Adam" you whine. "I think I'm gonna pass out," you said.

He put his phone and wallet on his pocket and run to you. He looked at your face and noticed you were getting dizzy.

"Stay with me, we are going right now," he said, grabbing your face. He took you in his arms and exited the bedroom.

You felt as if you were drunk, everything was blurred, the pain numbed your legs, and you couldn't hear anything. The loss of blood was making you passed out.

Adam ran to get the elevator when Dumhnall and Daisy saw him.

"What happened?" Daisy asked while the two off them ran to you. They look at you on his arms and the running blood.

"I don't know, one minute she was talking to me and the next one she started bleeding. I'm taking her to the hospital" Adam said, entering the elevator.

"We'll come with you," Dumhnall said, entering the elevator followed by Daisy.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be ok" Daisy said to him.

Everything felt like a dream to you. You had flash images, of Adam, talking to you, of you coming out the hotel, of Daisy talking to you trying to keep you awake. of the hospital.

The pain was horrible, you felt tears running down your face, and you couldn't stay awake long enough to talk. Suddenly, it all went black to you and you passed out on Adam's arms.

-----------------------

You woke up and a stinging pain went through your head, making you groan with pain.

"She's awake!" Adam exclaimed. "Baby, it's me, I'm here with you," he said, taking your hand.

You look around, you were at a hospital room, with physiological serum running through your left arm, a surgical gown on, and a bracelet with your name and ID on your right wrist. Daisy and Dumhnall were seating on the couch and stood up while Adam ran to your side.

You looked at Adam with tears in your eyes.

"What happened? Why am I here?" you started panicking.

Adam looked at you, with a sad look on his face and tears in his eyes.

"Tell me Adam" you whined, feeling the heavy tears on your eyes.

"You had a miscarriage," he said, looking at your eyes.

Hello people🤍
This chapter and the next one were very sad to write, but I had to.
Only 12 chapters until the end!
Let me know what you think.
Thank you for reading.

-O