XIII. R u mine?

Adam was standing outside the door, with his hands on his pockets. He was wearing black jeans and a black T-shirt, looking hot as always.

"Adam," you said, surprised because you didn't expect him to be here. "What are you doing he-" you started talking, but he interrupted by grabbing your face and kissing you.

He closed the door behind him as you gave into the kiss, touching his arms while he placed his hands on your neck. His tongue moved along your mouth slowly, making your knees failed with how good he tasted. He placed one hand on your waist, pressing your body against him. You ran one hand on his soft hair, making him shivered with your touch.

Suddenly reality kicked in. You broke the kiss, standing close to his face.

"Adam stop, this is wrong," you said, trying to catch your breath.

"I don't care," he said placing his forehead on yours. "Forget about everything, let me make you mine," he said grabbing your neck. He started kissing you again, and you just surrendered.

You wanted him so much you could not resist. Your body was getting warmer as you felt damp down your panties. Adam picked you up and throw you into the bed. He looked at you for a moment, running his hands on your stomach and hips. He took off his T-shirt, still looking at you. You've seen him naked several times before, but never like this. Your legs were on the side of his hips and you bit your bottom lip as you saw his muscled chest.

He went down and kept kissing you, looking for the belt of your robe. He got rid of the knot and opened it, running his hands of your now naked body. He grabbed your breasts and squeezed them gently. You moaned on his mouth as he did that. With your hands on his neck, he looked up to you.

"I wanna fuck you so hard that you'll never forget my name," he said, biting your neck. You had goosebumps hearing to his words.

You rolled over and placed yourself on top of him. You took off your robe, looking down at him while he ran his hands on your legs and hips. You kissed him, and he grabbed your hair, pulling it gently. You kissed his cheeks, moving down his jaw and neck. He groaned under you, which made you smile.

He took off your bra and tossed it away. He grabbed your now naked breasts and you moaned on his ear, biting his earlobe afterward. You reached his belt and started unbuttoning his pants. He was kissing you as he grabbed your butt with one hand and grabbed your neck with the other.

You pulled down his pants and saw his massive hardness under his boxers while biting your lip. He put you on the bed and placed himself over you. He kissed you hungrily, and run his hand down on your panties. He entered them, running trough your ingle and meeting your urging clitoris. You bite his bottom lip.

"Look how wet you are" he moaned on your ear, while he started making circular motions on your clitoris. You groan with pleasure. "I haven't fucked you yet and you are already so wet," he said looking at your blushed face.

He took your panties off and went down on you. He kissed your belly, your inner thighs, and your pubis. You moan as he started licking your entrance, slowly pressing his tongue on your sex. You arched your back and put your hands on his head.

"Oh, Adam" you groan.

"Look at me" he ordered you. You did as he told, and he started licking trough your clitoris and down your vagina, also looking at you. You stifled not to scream and looked at the ceiling. Adam got up and grabbed your neck "I told you to look at me" he said, with his face close to yours. You nodded and he went down again.

As he licked your entire sex, you looked at him, moaning, blushing and running your hands through his hair. He put one of his large fingers inside you, while he looked at you. You couldn't help but cover your mouth, trying not to moan so loud.

"You like that, don't you?" He said with a small smile on his face. He put another finger on your vagina and you moved your body with pleasure. He grabbed the back of your neck and kissed you, while he moved his fingers in and out of you.

"You're gonna make me cum," you said in between your moans. You arched your back and he kissed your neck while you felt your clitoris eager to be touch to make you cum.

Adam took his fingers off and pulled down his boxers. He placed himself between your legs and put his penis inside you. You moan loudly looking at his face. He groaned and started moving inside you. His hair was on his face, making him look hotter than ever.

He moved his body picking up pace, and your moaning was out of control. He kissed you as he fucked you harder.

"Shut up, people are going to hear you," he said, looking into your eyes. He kept fucking you, harder and harder as he placed his face on your neck, moaning lowly on your ear. He grabbed your breast and sucked it, making you moan. Your hands were all over his neck, shoulders, and back.

"You're getting so wet" he whispered in your ear as he fucked you "such a slut," he said, biting your neck. He sucked your skin, bringing back the goosebumps. He kept sucking your neck, collarbone, and shoulders while he fucked you harder and harder.

"Turn around," he said. You put on all fours, lifting your hips and lowering your back. He got back inside you slowly, making you moan and grab the sheets with pleasure. He started fucking you hard, his hips crashing with your ass, making you scream with pleasure. He spanked your ass, cursing between his groans and grabbing your hips.

You kept moaning and trying to shut up. He grabbed your neck, pushing your head into his chest. He turned it and kiss your mouth from behind, while he kept fucking you. He covered your mouth while he fucked you faster and harder. You were ready to cum.

"Say that you're mine" he groaned at your ear. "Say it and I'll make you cum"

"I am. I'm all yours" you say moaning.

"What a good girl," he said, and spanked your ass again, harder this time, making your skin burn and hurt.

As if he could hear your thoughts he put his hand on your clitoris, stimulating it while fucking you. You moaned on his hand and he kissed your shoulder while touching and fucking you. Soon you came, groaning loudly. He came at the same time, moaning in your ear. You felt his cum run trough your vagina and inner thighs as he kept moving slowly. He took off his hand of your mouth and place them in your hips as he got out of you.

You felt your legs shaking and tremble after coming so hard. You stood up and put on your robe, while he was pulling his pants up. You give him his T-shirt, and he put it on, both of you in silence. He sat down and put on his shoes. You looked at yourself in the mirror. Your hair was messy, and you had hickeys all over your neck and collarbone. Your lips were swollen and bruised as well.

He stood up and looked at you. He walked over and examined your neck. You stood there, looking at him looking at you. He put his hand on the back of your neck and looked at your eyes. He kissed you, gently and slowly. He looked at you one more time, eyes full of ecstasy, and then he left the room, without saying any words.