VI. Thirst

A few minutes passed and you heard your door knocking. You stood up.

"Come in!" you said, trying not to sound so nervous. The door opens and you recognized Oscar and John.

"Good morning," they said, entering and closing the door. "I'm Oscar"

"And I'm John," they said respectively.

"Good morning, my name is Y/N," you said, shooking their hands "nice to meet you both, please take a seat," you said pointing the chairs in front of the mirror.

You already know what to do with both of them, male makeup was something you really know about so you felt comfortable knowing that most of your work implicated that.

"So, I'm gonna start with Oscar, because he is the first one shooting today," you said looking at them.

"Okay," they said.

"If you don't mind, I'm gonna sit on the couch for a bit," John said, standing up.

"Please, feel free to do whatever you want" you responded.

You started looking for Oscar's makeup. You had to put on a bit of foundation, as the movie cameras stand out every blemishing of the skin. You started trying shades of foundation on his neck, trying to find the right shade for him. He had nice skin, so your work should be easy and quick.

"So, Y/N," he started speaking "is this the first movie you ever work on?"

"It is" you respond grabbing a brush to start putting some makeup on him "I can't believe that it's such an important movie, I guess I'm really lucky," you said smiling at him "I gotta say I loved both of your characters in the previous movie, your friendship is one of a kind"

"Thank you, thank you" he responded. "I enjoy this little bromance we have going on," he said smiling at John.

"I love you, honey," John said, mocking him.

Oscar's first scene was in battle, so you had to make sure that he looked stressed, tired and focus. You corrected some skin color, such as a little redness on his cheeks and some dark circles under his eyes. Yet you let some of it making it look realistic and you accentuated some of his expressions lines. Oscar asked you about your life as you put the makeup on, he was making small talks. You were glad that both of them were truly good people and liked you. After all, this was going to be your routine for quite a time.

When you were done with Oscar, he left to put on his clothes and John sat down on one of the chairs.

"Wow, your skin is perfect," you said, examination his face "I almost have nothing to do here"

"Thanks" he responded smiling. You only made sure that his eyebrows were in place, that his skin was clear but real looking, and you put on some clear chapstick on his really big lips. You could tell something was bothering him.

"Are you nervous?" you asked putting some powder on him, he had a bit of oily skin.

"Yeah, I am. it's not like I'm new to this but you know, this is a really big thing and I wanna make things right" he responded, smiling at you.

"Well, if its any consolation, I loved you on The Force Awakens. Your character is such fun and you are so good at acting" you said.

"Thank you, I appreciate it," he said.

You finished putting makeup on him right before Daisy walked on the motorhome.

"Hello, good morning," she said closing the door. "Oh hi John!" she said exclaiming, as John got up the chair and hugged her. You supposed that they haven't seen each other yet.