XIV. Unreachable

Once Adam left, you put your hair in a bun and entered the shower once again, only to clean your body. Your heart was still racing, your neck hurting where he left you marks, and some vessels of your skin were breaking on one side of your butt, making it bruised where he had spank you.

You felt so weird, satisfied but guilty. You did it, you fucked a married man. The feeling disgusted you but still, you felt so good. The sex was amazing and you've never felt so turned on in your life. There was something about it being so wrong that made you feel so... right.

He was so hot, he fucked you so well that you almost faint with how much pleasure there was on your body. All this time fantasizing over him, all this time being hung upon him. It was unbelievable.

Monday morning came quickly, weekend past through so fast. On Sunday all you did was to be lazy, napping a lot and watching movies. And of course, thinking about him...

You were sitting in the hotel lobby waiting for Aiden to arrive. You woke up earlier than you should so you went walking around the hotel. You had a turtle neck covering your bruises, black jeans, boots, and a black blazer as well. Your lips were still a little bruised but you covered them with some lipstick.

"Hey doll, you look so chic," Aiden said, sitting next to you on the lobby's couch.

"Hi, gorgeous" you replied, smiling at him.

"Someone's in a good mood today," he said looking at your face.

"I am, I slept a lot this weekend and I'm so well rested," you said, not lying but hiding the true reason why you were so happy.

"You know, on Saturday night, when you left" he started talking "I heard this couple having sex, didn't you hear?"

A chill went down your spine, and you tried not to blush and not to look suspicious.

"Really? I didn't hear anything" you said, narrowing your eyebrows.

"It was rough, they were animals," he said, laughing. "I think it was that couple, the one that works on the costume design team. Their room is next to mine"

"Maybe, who knows," you said smiling, and looking away.

Your time to leave to the island came and you two got on the ferry. You brought the stuff that you bought on the weekend with you. You placed some scent candles on the small table near the couch and some of the pictures on one of the walls. You also bought some lights to hung up on the wall. Everything looked beautiful, and smell amazing too.

After you finished putting makeup on the first actors that came in, you prepared everything for meeting Adam and Dumhnall. Today they were shooting together, so they came in together.

"Morning, Y/N," Dumhnall said, smiling at you while he entered the motorhome.

"Hey Dumhnall," you said, smiling back.

"Good morning," Adam said, looking at you.

"Hi," you said, with a small grin. "So, who wants to go first?" You asked while they sat down.

"I do if you don't mind," Adam said, looking at Dumhnall.

"I don't mind, I'm just gonna sit over the couch" he replied, sitting there while he looked at the candles and your posters.

Adam was looking at himself in the mirror while you started putting his make upon. Over time you will have to make his scar look healed, but not yet.

"Did you bring all of this stuff?" Dumhnall asked, looking at you.

"I did, I wanted the motorhome to look more homie," you said, staring at Adam's face while putting his makeup on. He looked at you, with a serious face.

"I love it, it looks amazing," Dumhnall said.

The two of them started talking and going over through their lines. It allowed you to do your job and not to get distracted with Adam. You were getting better at your job and every day you took less time painting his scar on. Soon you were painting his neck.

"It's time for you to take your clothes off," you said to him, going through your makeup refusing to look at him.

Dumhnall was now sitting on the other chair that was in front of the mirror, looking at you working and making questions about everything you did. He was impressed with your steady hand and habilities.

"What's that on your neck?" He asked, pointing at Adam. The three of you looked at it, he had a small hickey where the collarbones met.

You blushed, remembering when you did that. You cleared your throat and looked around your makeup as if you were looking for something.

"That? My skin got stuck on my zipper the other day" Adam answered quickly, looking at you first and then looking at Dumhnall.

Lucky for you, he believed that. You were glad that he was there, it distracted you and you only talked to him, ignoring Adam.

Sex was amazing, yes. But it couldn't happen again, you got the desire off, you completed your fantasy and now it was over. You will never gonna let him put a finger on you, ever again.

Adam and Dumhnall switched places as you started putting makeup on the ginger. His skin was perfect, so your job was minimum. Adam looked at every move you made while talking to Dumhnall. Sometimes you will look at him for a few seconds, while he talked to him. Soon they left to put on their costumes and you went down the set.

You watched them perform, trying not to drool over how good Adam looked. Instead, you pay more attention to Dumhnall's performance. After they finished, you went to where Daisy and Mark were shooting.

A lot of their scenes were made on the outside of the set. The island was gorgeous, worthy of doing a lot of scenes there. You could hear the waves of the ocean crashing on the little mountain that you were on. You felt so blessed to be working in this perfect landscape. It was starting to get dark outside, so they wrapped up and everyone was ready to go.

Aiden waited for you at the port and you entered on the set to go grab your stuff from the motorhome. Sometimes extras and actors stayed till late training and practicing their fights. You recognized Adam was there, and when he saw you passing by he runs out to get you.

You didn't stop walking and he joined you.

"Hey, can we talk?" He asked, walking by your side.

"Sorry, I'm in a rush," you said, speeding up your steps.

"But-" he started talking but was interrupted by one of the executive managers. He stayed there, listening to him while looking at you leaving.

You didn't want to talk to him yet, you already knew what was going to happen. You two were going to say that what you did was wrong and you must never do it again and blah blah blah. Instead, you choose to save you that conversation and just ignore him, from now on you were going to be strictly professional.