XXX. Not afraid anymore

A month flew by. Your relationship with Adam was in a great place, you spent every night together and every time you got at the set.

You loved him. You hadn't told them that yet, but you were sure that the time to say it was coming.

He made you feel like a queen, he was such a romantic guy. And it's all on small details like ask you how your day was, or listen to you talking about things you like, or saying 'hey, this song reminded me of you' and that stuff, where you find yourself in love.

He was amazing, and you felt lucky to have him.

It's been almost five months of shooting and the movie was more than halfway done. It was excellent, Rian was really happy with the results and everybody was proud of themselves.

Next week everybody has a recess, we have a week off. Adam and you planned to go to New York together. You were excited to go back home and to see Audrey again, you haven't told her yet about the big news and you were excited to do it.

Back at the set, it was a beautiful day in Ireland, summer was around the corner. You were doing Daisy's makeup and Oscar and John were there with you.

"What are you guys doing on our free week?" You asked.

"I'm going to London to visit my family" Daisy replied.

"I'm visiting my hometown, Guatemala," Oscar said with a smile on his face.

"Oh that's cool" you smiled at him. "And you John?"

"I'm going back to London too" he replied. "What about you?"

"I'm going to New York," you said, finishing Daisy's makeup.

"The big apple," Oscar said. "Adam is going there too" he kept talking.

You tried your best to dissimulate and not make it obvious that you two were going together.

"Yeah, I know," you said, trying not to look suspicious.

Once you finished the makeup of the three of them, you went back to the set. Adam and you decided that it was time to let Rian know about your relationship since you were leaving for New York. So you went down to find him.

"Rian!" You exclaimed, running to meet him.

"Hi, Y/N," he said walking. "Walk with me. What is it?"

You started following him while he read some pages and looked around the set, getting ready to shoot the next scene. You saw Adam at the set and he looked at you.

"I was wondering if we could talk later when you're not busy" he stopped walking and look at you. "I have something to tell you"

"Okay, I'll go to your motorhome after shooting this scene" he smiled at you.

"Great, see you later" you looked at Adam and lifted a thumb to him, letting him know that you were going to talk to Rian afterward.

Since you weren't needed at the set, you went back to your motorhome and hung out with Aiden.

"So, you're going back to New York?" He asked.

"Yes, with Adam" you replied. "What about you?"

"I'm staying at Zach's, he wants me to meet his parents," he said, smiling.

"You two are getting serious, aren't you?" You asked, smiling.

"I guess so" he blushed. "We haven't talked about what are we going to do when I have to go back to New York, yet" he looked at you. "But we are enjoying ourselves"

"That's great. Don't worry, there's going to be plenty of time to talk" you finished saying that sentence when Adam entered the motorhome, still on his Kylo Ren's costume.

You looked at him and remembered what you two did with that costume one night...

"Hey guys," he said. He kissed you. "Hi, beautiful"

"Hey there," you smiled at him.

"Rian is coming soon," he said, sitting beside you on the couch.

"You're telling him today?" Aiden asked.

"Yes," Adam answered looking at him. "It's time, I don't want this to be a secret anymore"

"Well," Aiden responded getting up. "Good luck. I'll see you later, love birds" he smiled at you.

"Bye honey!" You said, and he left the motorhome.

Adam hugged you, resting his head on your shoulder. It was weird how a big man could be such a baby when no one was around.

"Are you tired?" You asked, running your hands through his hair.

"Yeah, I can't wait to be in New York with you" he looked up at you and kissed you. Someone knocked on the door.

You got up and opened it, watching Rian stand there.

"Hey Rian, come in," you said.

He entered and saw Adam sitting on the couch.

"Oh hi, Adam," he said, confused.

"Please, have a seat" you pointed the individual couch in front of Adam.

He did, and you sat back at Adam's side.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Well," you looked at Adam and then at him. "Adam and I are together," you said.

"We've been together officially for two months now" Adam talked. "And we thought that letting you know first was the right thing to do"

"Wow, guys" Rian shook his head, confused. "I had no idea. How long has this been going on?"

"Pretty much since we started shooting" you replied. "But we couldn't tell anybody because Adam is still married"

"But now that my divorce is almost over, we can make it public" Adam finished your sentence.

Rian nodded, looking at the two of you.

"Okay, thanks for letting me know" he smiled. "And I know there's no going to be problems because you're been doing it for a while now, so"

"We won't let this interfere in our jobs, Rian," you said.

"I'm sure you won't," Rian said. "Are you telling the others?"

"We are going to New York on our free week" Adam replied. "And once we get back, we will tell them"

"Okay, great" Rian stare at the two of you. "Are you guys in love?"

"We are, yes," Adam said, looking at you.

"I can't believe I've never seen this coming" Rian chuckled. "Well kids, I'm happy for you two. I'm glad you could find love here in our little family"

"Thanks for telling me," he said, standing up as you two stood up as well. "I wish you the best, I really do"

"Thanks, Rian" you smiled at him.

Once he left, you looked at Adam.

"That was nice" you smiled at him.

"He's the best, and soon everybody will know about us," he said, placing arms around your waist.

You kissed him, feeling excited for this secret to be finally over.

Hey you,

From now on I will try to update one chapter per day, since I already finished writing the story.

Comment what you think!

Btw I started writing another fanfic... I'll give you details when my writing is advance.

Thank you for reading🤍

-O