XXXII. Reunion

The sun was entering the big window on the bedroom and blinding your eyes as you wake up. You took a look around and Adam wasn't around, but you could dear noises in the kitchen.

You woke up and went to the bathroom to wash your face and teeth. You had a bit jet lag but still felt rested.

You went to the kitchen and saw Adam making breakfast in his underwear. He was listening to 'Livin On a Prayer' by Bon Jovi, and he was dancing and singing along.

You stood there watching him with a smile on your face, that was by far the most beautiful image you could ever watch.

He turned around and got scared when he saw you standing there.

"Fuck, babe you're gonna kill me" he chuckled.

You walked to him and hugged him from the back, kissing it.

"What are you cooking?" You asked, watching over his shoulder.

"I made bacon and now I'm doing scramble eggs" he looked at you. "Coffee is ready over there" he pointed where it was.

"I feel like a queen" you went to grab a mug.

"What are your plans for the day?" He asked, placing the eggs on two plates.

"I'm spending the day with Audrey, I'm going to pick her up from the hospital and we will have a girls day" you sipped your coffee. "And you?"

"I have a business meeting" he put a plate in front of you, while you were sitting on the kitchen table. "And then I have to meet my attorney"

You nodded, knowing exactly why he was meeting his attorney.

"Are you joining us for dinner?" You asked him.

"Sure" he smiled at you. "I'll bring wine"

You smiled at him and he turned off the stove to sit with you.

"Wait, one last thing," he said before you could eat. He walked to where you were sitting and grabbed your face and kissed you, with passion.

"Good morning love," he said, and then kissed you again.

You two had breakfast together and he got dressed to leave while you clean the dishes. He looked beautiful. He was wearing a light blue shirt, black pants, and black shoes.

"Do I look good?" He asked, putting his watch on. You glanced at him.

"Handsome, as usual" you smiled at him, drying your hands.

"I'll text you when I'm free" he put his hands around your waist. "Have a nice day" he kissed you and you grabbed his neck.

"Good luck" you smiled at him and he left.

Once you cleaned the kitchen you went back to the bedroom to take a quick shower and looking for an outfit. You made the bed and cleaned the room a bit, you didn't want to take advantage to be staying there and not doing anything.

You put on some skinny jeans, a black tank top, and a pair of converse. You put on some makeup, sunglasses and took your purse and a jacket to leave. Adam left you a key to his apartment so you closed the door on your way out.

You took a taxi and went to the Hospital where Audrey worked. You were so glad to be back in New York, it was your favorite city. You loved it and you knew it was your place in the world ever since you first visited it.

When you reached the hospital you paid the driver and entered it. People there know you from being friends with Audrey.

"Y/N!!" Helen exclaimed, getting up his seat and coming to you. She was the receptionist at the nurse station.