XXXVIX. The suite

You were in your room, getting ready for a date with Adam. He got a suite for you, to stay together for the rest of the filming, so he wanted to surprise you and have dinner together in your new room. You felt as if you two were moving in together.

Aiden was there with you, helping you pick an outfit.

"Yes, you should definitely wear that," he said, looking at you.

You were wearing a short red dress, it complimented your curves with its soft fabric, and had the shoulders uncovered, taking the attention to your chest and neck. It looked beautiful. On your feet, you had nude open heels.

"Yeah, I think that too. I look hot" you said, looking at yourself in the mirror.

"Love makes you prettier, it's scientifically proved," Aiden said, standing next to you and watching you through the mirror.

"I'm gonna miss you being my neighbor," you said, hugging him from his waist.

"Ow, me too," he said pouting. "But I'm gonna visit you, you're not getting rid of me that easily," he said, making you laugh.

He did your makeup, and you two kept talking.

"When will I meet Zach?" you asked.

"He is on a business trip right now," he said, putting blush in your cheeks. "But as soon as he gets back, we will arrange something for you to meet him"

"Great" you smiled at him.

"Isn't it weird?" he asked, looking at you. "Dating Adam, I mean"

"Kind of" you replied. "Since we are still here in Ireland, I don't think it is that weird. But as soon as we get back to New York to our normal lives, I think that's when its gonna pop up the fact that he is so famous" you finished talking.

"Mhm, I get it," he said while putting lipstick on you. "Done," he said smiling at you. "You look beautiful"

You looked at yourself in the mirror and got impressed with how pretty he made you look. Your skin was smooth and glowy, your eyes were big and shiny, and your lips looked so kissable.

"Oh god, Aiden" you smiled looking at him. "I look amazing"

Someone knocked on the door, and you assumed it was Adam.

"I'll get it," Aiden said, while you were putting your earrings on. He opened the door. "Hey there, you look handsome" you heard him said.

"Hey Aiden, thank you" you heard your favorite voice in the world. "Is she ready?"

"Yes, come in," Aiden said, and you heard the door closing afterward.

You heard footsteps and turn around at the same time Adam looked at you. He was wearing black pants, with a Gucci belt on; a white long sleeve shirt, with the top buttons, unbuttoned -making him look so sexy-; a black blazer and black shoes. He looked mesmerizing.

He looked at you, from head to toe, his lips opened a bit, and he blushed. You smiled at his red cheeks, falling in love with his reaction. He looked at your face, his eyes were shining.

"I-I have no words," he said, walking to you. "You look so beautiful, amazingly beautiful," he said, putting his hands on your hips.

"Thanks, babe, you look amazing too," you said, smiling at him and kissing his lips afterward.

You heard the noise of a camera. You looked at Aiden and he was beside you, taking casual pictures.

"I'm sorry, it's just that you look so good together," Aiden said, smiling. "I wanna cry"