XLVIX. I put a spell on you

"Actor Adam Driver presented his gorgeous new girlfriend at Cannes Festival" Adam read from his cellphone while you brushed your teeth.

"I am gorgeous," you said, drooling toothpaste and making him laugh.

"Oh here's another one, listen," he said, scrolling down. "Y/N, a beautiful makeup artist, attended Cannes Festival with no other than Adam Driver himself" he looked at you and rolled his eyes. "Can you believe that all the compliments are going to you?" He asked. You chuckled and kiss him.

"Damn I look good in this picture," you said, grabbing his phone and sitting in the bed. Today was your last day in France and you were tired because of the Festival and big after-party, so you decided to stay at the hotel and to meet Audrey and Sebastian later for dinner.

"Adam Driver's new girlfriend stole all eyes, wearing an incredible Versace design at Cannes Festival" you read another article. "Everyone fought for a picture of him and his beautiful partner" you looked at him. "We looked so good together, though"

"You looked amazing, overshadowing the others by far," he said, laying next to you.

"This is my favorite," you said, showing him another picture. In that one, you were posing alone and Adam was at your side, looking at you, biting his bottom lip while smiling.

You were looking at him too, laughing. The photo was beautiful, such a masterpiece. It showed how much complicity and love you had for each other, standing on the biggest cinematography festival, and yet staring at each other's eyes, with love flooding your hearts.

"We should frame that, it's a true representation of us" he smiled, looking at the picture.

"I love you so much, you have no idea how my heart was beating with proudness watching you on the red carpet," you said, smiling at him.

"All I was interested in at that moment was on how hot you were," he said, chuckling. "Come here" he out down the phone and pushed you to his chest, spooning in the bed.

"This has been a great week," you said, caressing his arms around you.

"I know, it was perfect," he said, kissing your temple and down to your neck.

"We have the entire day for ourselves, you know," you said, pushing your butt against his package.

"What are you suggesting?" He asked, biting your bottom lip and grabbing your breast.

You rolled over with a quick rough movement and placed yourself in top of him, holding his wrists above his head.

"What do you want?" You asked, looking down at his face.

"First of all", he said, before tossing you to the bed and putting himself in top of you. "I don't want to be the submissive one" he kissed your neck, sucking and running his tongue on it.

"Second," he said, running a hand down your panties. You were only wearing a t-shirt of his. "I don't want you to be a naughty girl" he put a finger inside your wet vagina, making you moan. "Be a good girl" he put another finger inside you.

"What if I don't want to?" You asked in between moans.

"Are you sure you don't want to?" He said, moving his fingers inside you and making you shiver.

"Maybe I wanna be a bad girl," you said, looking at him. "Good girls are boring" you bit his bottom lip and pulled it to you. Adam moaned and kissed you, running his tongue inside your mouth, on a wet and desperate kiss.