L. The last day

"Can you believe there's only one week left or filming?" Oscar asked, while you put makeup on him and Daisy and John were hanging around.

"It's surreal, it went so fast" Daisy said.

"I don't want it to be over" John pouted, hugging Daisy.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" you said, looking at them.

"This ain't over yet" Oscar said, trying to cheer everyone up. "We still have one week, next month we have the dinner party in New York and next year we'll see each other a lot with the movie promo and the premiere"

"You're right" Daisy smiled. "C'mon, lets get going" she said, while they walked out of the motorhome.

Adam entered, he was resting between takes, looking amazing in his costume.

"Hi my love" he said, closing the door and walking to you.

"Hi, Commander" you said, winking at him before kissing his lips. He held you close to your body, giving you a lusty kiss.

"Do you want me to steal the costume again?" He asked, breaking the kiss and making you laugh.

"How's the last week going?" You asked him.

"Great, I'm so sad that this is ending" he said, sitting in the couch.

"Me too, it's going to be weird to go back to New York" you said, looking around your motorhome.

"Speaking of" Adam stood up and walked to you. "Would you like to move in with me?" He simply asked.

Your heart skipped a beat. Of course it's like you've been living together this past year, but living in the same apartment was totally different. This was a big step in your relationship. Since Audrey had moved out your apartment, there wouldn't be any problem in you moving with him.

"Are you sure?" You asked, putting your hands on his chest and looking at his face.

"Of course I am, I don't want to spend any second away from you" he smiled at you, with sparks in his eyes.

"Then, I accept your offer" you smiled.

"You make me so happy" he said and then kissed you, grabbing the back of your neck.

"I love you so much, this is going to be great" you said, looking at him before kissing him again.

"Plus, you will going to be closer to your nephew or niece" he smiled at you.

"You're right! We are going to be in the same neighborhood" you exclaimed.

Aiden entered the motorhome, interrupting you.

"Can we talk?" He asked, with tears in his eyes.

"Honey, what's wrong?" You asked, walking to him.

"I'll give you some privacy" Adam said.

"That's ok, you can stay" Aiden said, sobbing. "Zach dumped me" he said to you, crying.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry" you said hugging him. He colapse on your arms, crying with pain. "Come here, sit with me" you said, walking him to your couch.

"I'll go get you some coffee" Adam said, looking at you. You nodded at him with a small smile on your face.

"Do you want to talk about it?" You asked, rubbing Aiden's back.

"He told me that-" he stopped to sob. "That it's going to be hard because I'm from New York and he's from here" he sobbed again. "And that he doesn't believe in long distance relationships" he looked at you.