XXIX. Yes, Commander

Adam and you were having dinner, listening to chill music, and drinking wine. You felt at home, he was your home.

"I just wanna say" he talked "that I'm so happy to be with you. I wasn't looking for anything at all when I met you, my life was a mess and I wasn't planning to fall for anyone either" he took your hand, gently touching it with his thumb. You stare at him, with shine on your eyes.

"But then I met you, and that was it... things just happened. I found you and found myself wanting to be with you all the time" he stood up and sat beside you, you watching him deeply on his eyes. "It was simple, easy. I think that's how the best relationships begin." He touched your cheek.

"You're not looking for anything, and suddenly, you have everything" his eyes were shining, you could tell he was speaking from the heart, that he was being honest.

"That was beautiful, Adam. All my life I've been running from my feelings, denying them" you talked, with tears in your eyes. "But when I'm with you I feel the need to tell them to you, to make you know how special you are to me"

"Never, in a million years, I would think that I could feel this loved, this full, complete" Adam smiles at you. "I'm the best version of myself when I'm with you".

"Come here," he said, grabbing the back of your neck and kissing you. Your hands were on his face, while he holds you tight close to him.

You wanted him so much, you never got enough of him, of his body, his touch, his lips. You always wanted more.

"Okay, enough of this cheesy stuff," he said, standing up. "I have a surprise for you"

"I think you gave me enough surprises the other night" you chuckled.

"Believe me, you're going to love this one" he lifted an eyebrow. "Wait right there," he said, and then entered the bathroom.

How does this man kept so many tricks and surprises up his sleeve? He was so unpredictable, you never know what he might come up to.

You sat there, waiting for him to come back.

"Are you ready?" He asked, from the inside of the bathroom.

"Hell yeah," you replied.

"Ok, here I go," he said.

He opened the door slowly and your jaw dropped to your feet. Your eyes were opened to the max, and your heart was racing with excitement, serotonin running all over your body.

He was wearing his Kylo Ren costume.

"So? What do you think?" He asked.

"I-" you started talking but words didn't want to come out. You stood up and walked to him. You run a hand all over his chest. "I'm so fucking turn on," you said, looking at his face.

He gave you a naughty smile and look.

"What do you want to do?" He asked you, while you were looking at every detail of his costume.

"Oh, there's so much I want to do Commander," you said, looking at his face. He placed his hands on your hips.

"I'm all yours, do whatever you want with me," he said, with a deep voice. You kissed him, pulling his face to yours.

Your lips moved fast, with lust and excitement. Your hands were all over his body, while his were on your neck and face.

He pulled your head back, grabbing you by the hair. He took a deep look at your face and then kissed your neck, making you tremble. A small gasp left your mouth, while his tongue was all over your neck.