XXXVI. Logan Lucky

Two days went by since the article leaked. Adam and you stayed in the apartment, staying in the shadows and trying to put this all behind.

Like every new, it was already fading in time. And lucky for him, it didn't interfere with his divorce, but he had to tell his wife the truth about you. It was hard at first, but she accepted the fact that he was moving on, and you almost didn't have to hide anymore. But still, you had to be careful with the paparazzi.

Today was the day he was taking you to his other movie set, the one from Logan Lucky. You were excited to get off the apartment and to watch him perform. You loved to watch him on action.

You were prepping breakfast while he was dressing in the bedroom. He came out of the bedroom and you looked at him. He was wearing black jeans, a black T-shirt and some Nike sneakers. He had a collection of them.

"How can you make the most simple outfit look so hot on you?" You asked, looking at him.

"I know, right?" He said, walking to you. "It's annoying being this hot" he smiled at you and kissed you.

You ran your hands through his hair and gave into the kiss. Things were heating up.

"Do we have time for this?" You asked, turning off the stove.

"I don't care, I'll be quick," he said, kissing your neck. You chuckled and grabbed his face to kiss him again.

He picked you up and put you down the kitchen table. You two were kissing desperately, and he was being rough with the kiss, making your lips swollen.

He ran his hands all over your body, pulling you closer to him. Your sex was pressing on his, and you could feel through the clothes his hardness.

You ran your hands through his abs and down to his pants, as he kissed your neck. You put your hand under his pants, rubbing his penis.

He moaned on your neck and kissed you again, while you touched him. He put a hand against your sex, making circular motions over your panties. You were so glad that you were wearing a skirt.

You could feel how wet you were getting under his touch and you moaned, moving your body while he masturbated you.

You unbuttoned his pants and took his dick out, while he moved your panties to aside. He got inside of you, with a rough move.

You moaned and he kissed you, starting to move inside of you. He was grabbing your hips, moving them against his while he got in and out of you.

"Oh god, that feels so good" you moaned while putting your forehead against his.

He started moving faster, grabbing the back of your neck and crashing his hips against you. He was groaning, fucking you hard and fast.

He was touching your breast from under your shirt and you were grabbing him by the neck, helping yourself to move with him.

He picked up the pace and soon, he made you cum. He cums inside of you afterward.

"I've never cum so fast in my entire life," you said, catching your breath.

"Quickies are my specialty," he said, getting off of you and pulling his pants back up.

You got down the table and pull your skirt down.

"Cmon, we are going to be late," you said, looking at the watch on the wall.

———————————

At the set, you had the amazing opportunity to meet director Steven Soderbergh, as well as actors Channing Tatum and Daniel Craig.

You felt like a little child, getting to know people who you admired. Clyde Logan, Adam's character, was the funniest one of the movie. He played a one-armed bartender, who was also Channing Tatum's character brother.