XV. You sure?

Two weeks went by. You took your vow seriously and completely ignore Adam.
It was really hard, having to be around him all day and not being able to talk or touch him the way you wanted.

But it was the right thing to do, you were proud of yourself for being responsible and strong. Every day was easier and easier. He wanted to talk to you, he was always trying to reach you, but you managed yourself to stay as away as you could from him.

Your routine consisted of being on set all day, some days longer than others, and then you hang out with Aiden in his room or yours. You two spent a lot of time together, and sometimes fall sleep together because you stayed up until late, just playing games, dancing, singing and fooling around. He was becoming your partner in crime, your relationship was amazing.

You also talked to your parents and Audrey almost every day, telling them about your days on set and checking on them as well.

Lucky for you, you weren't alone with Adam this past few weeks. There was always someone else on the motorhome. Today was a beautiful sunny day, and you were already done with your actors. Aiden asked you for some help with his so you agreed to meet him on his motorhome when you were done.

You entered and Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill were on it, drinking coffee and talking with Aiden.

"Good morning everybody," you said smiling, you've already met them on set before.

"Y/N, sweetie," Carrie said, standing up and hugging you. She was so maternal and cute and had a sweet spot for you. "How are you?"

"I'm fine Carrie, what about you?" You asked smiling at her.

"Good good" she responded.

"Hey kid," Mark said, smiling at you.

"Hey Mark" you replied. "What do you need me to do?" You asked Aiden.

"Can you handle Carrie's makeup? I'm a little behind schedule" he said, prepping Harrison's skin.

"Sure," you asked, and started prepping Carrie's face. "You look very pretty today," you said smiling at her.

"Oh thank you, honey, you do too" she replied.

"What about me? Am I pretty?" Mark asked, making funny faces in the mirror.

"How silly" Carrie laughed at him. They had such a nice relationship, they've been working together for decades and truly loved each other.

"Do you have a boyfriend, Y/N?" Carrie asked while you put on her foundation.

"No, I don't," you said smiling at her. "And I don't need one either"

"Totally, a man is no a need," she said "but I'm sure there's someone you liked around," she asked, with a mischievous gaze.

You blushed and chuckled. "Yeah, I mean I have a crush on someone"

"And? Why aren't you two together?" She asked. Aiden looked at you, waiting for your response, already knowing of who you were talking about.

"Because" you started talking, putting some setting powder on her face "It's not the right boy for me. We don't belong together and I have to get over him" you said, convinced and with a smile on your face.

"I'm sorry sweetheart," she said, "but you know, sometimes the wrong ones are the best ones" she winked at you.

"Amen," Aiden said, and everyone laughs about it.

Back on set, you were running here and there, making sure everyone's makeup was on point. You were busy because they were shooting a lot of scenes, they were really hard and sometimes it took hours just to make them right. And of course, they have to get back up scenes too, so it was a pretty rough day.

You were getting ready to leave, grabbing your stuff from your motorhome when someone opened the door. It was Adam.

He stood there, with an angry look at his face, staring at you.

"I'm done with you ignoring me," he said.

"You are? Tell me more about it" you looked at him, and went back to what you were doing.

"Why are you acting like this?" He asked, walking to were you where. "Stop being such a child"

"Excuse me?" You said, looking at him. You were getting mad. "You have a lot of nerve coming down here and telling me what to do"

"I've been trying to talk to you for weeks and you always avoid me," he said, looking into your eyes. "Why is that?"

"Oh I don't know," you said, ironically. "Maybe because I'm trying to get over the fact that I fucked a married man. Maybe because I regret what we did and I feel disgusted with myself. Maybe because I don't wanna fall for you" you talked angrily, almost screaming.

"You think it's easy for me? You think that I don't hate myself for what I did?" He said, while the vein on his neck popped.

"I don't know,  Adam, I truly don't care about your feelings," you said, lying to yourself.

"Well I care about yours, so please stop ignoring me," he said, looking annoyed with your attitude. "I don't want us to act like this, I want things to be fine between us"

You stood there, arms crossed and looking to the floor. You were mad, mad as fuck. You knew you were throwing a tantrum, but it was a defense mechanism. Otherwise, you'll just grab his face and kiss him. You found yourself in a battle between your lust and anger.

He looked at you, waiting for your response.

"Your behavior is killing me," he said, getting closer to you. "You know I'm crazy for you, and I can't help it. Don't you realize that I'm always staring at you? That I'm always looking to what you are doing, who you are talking to? I want to know every move you make, I want to be around you all the time" he touched your cheek "and I hate that you are pushing me away from you"

You looked up to meet his eyes, they were more hazel than ever.

"I don't wanna fall for you Adam" you talked "and I don't want you to fall for me either, it's wrong"

"What if I have already fallen?" He said, looking deep into your eyes.

You stayed still, looking at him. Was he really falling for you? How is that possible? Why?

He grabbed the back of your neck and kissed you. His lips moved gently onto yours and you gave into the kiss. You've missed him so much, it was weeks since you have kissed him. You were hungry for him, hungry for his body.

You placed your hands on his neck, while he placed his on your hips. You pressed your body onto his and bitten his bottom lip. He let out a small moan and run one hand on your hair. His tongue slipped inside your mouth, making you shivered with pleasure.

You two were so into the kiss as if it was the last kiss you've ever give in your life. Hungry, lusty, slow and hard.

"A-adam stop," you said, while he bit your bottom lip. "Stop it"

He stopped kissing you and stared at your face. You were blushed, the heat kicked on your cheeks.

"302, meet me there in two hours," he said, looking deep into your eyes. Then he left.

Did he just invite you to his room? He was crazy if he thought that you would go there. You couldn't help but consider that idea.

You already knew what was going to happen if you went down there. Are you going to do it? You were actually considering it? And what about all this hard work you did on getting over him? Would you let your desire for him beat your common sense?