XXVI. Nasty boy

The next day you were at the set when Rian requested to see you. You left the motorhome and went back to the set, looking for him.

You found him giving directions of how he wanted things to be. Adam was there, listening to him, wearing a white tank top that almost made you fall to his feet.

"You requested to see me, Rian?" You asked, getting close to them. Adam looked at you while you talked.

"Oh, Y/N, yes," Rian said, walking to meet you. "Today Adam's shooting a naked scene, well not completely naked but his going to be shirtless" he talked.

"So I need you to bring his scar down to his chest, about right here," he said, poking Adam's chest. "And also make a scar on his left shoulder and on this side of his ribs. Here is so images of how I want it to look" he handed you some pictures. "Can you do that?"

"Of course, there's no problem," you said, smiling at him.

"Okay, I'll come down the motorhome to look when you are done," he said, walking away. "Thank you!"

Adam and you walked to the motorhome.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine" you replied smiling. "And you?"

"I'm fantastic" he smiled at you. "So I was thinking, do you want to spend the night with me? Tonight?"

"Sure, I'll be there after dinner. I agree to see Aiden" you said.

"Okay. I have some surprises prepared..." he said, lifting an eyebrow.

"I can't wait," you said, looking up to his face and smiling at him.

You looked down and saw Carrie sitting on his chair, looking at you two talking. You waved at her while Adam kept talking, and she waved back, smiling at you.

You entered the motorhome and put on some music. Adam took off his shirt and sat down on the chair in front of the mirror.

"Okay, so today is going to take me longer to do your makeup," you said, placing yourself in front of him. "So get comfortable"

"I'll just relax and enjoy the view," he said, smiling at you.

You started doing his makeup while he stayed in silence, letting you concentrate. Sometimes he would sing to the music or give you fleeting kisses, making you smile.

You were really focused and by the time you were done, Rian, Oscar, and Daisy were at the motorhome, hanging out and checking your work.

"Perfect!" Rian said, looking at Adam. "That's exactly what I wanted"

"I'm glad you like it" you replied.

"Wow, it's so realistic," Daisy said, taking a look.

"Okay people, we have some shooting to do," Rian said, and everyone left to the set.

—————

Back at the hotel, you were in your room with Aiden. You two were having pizza and hanging out.

"Big night tonight?" He asked, looking at you go through your underwear.

"Maybe, he said he has some surprises," you said, smiling at him.

"Ugh, you're so lucky to be having dick," he said, laying down and looking at the ceiling. "Zach and I got into a fight last night, and now he won't talk to me"

"What happened?" You asked.

"He wants us to be exclusive," he said, looking at you. "But I told him it was to soon to make that decision. We were fine the way we were, what did he have to fuck it up?"

"I think it's nice he asked you that. And you are not seeing anyone else, not that I know" you talked.

"No, I'm not," he said.

"So, he's basically asking you to do what you are already doing" you responded.

"Well, yeah. But I didn't want him to ask for it" he said. You looked at him, lifting an eyebrow. "Fuck, I'm being so immature. I'm gonna go call him right now" he said, walking down the door. "Have fun, sweetheart" he said, winking at you.

Once he left, you put on some of your nicest underwear. It was black, of course, made with lace, and nothing more than lace. You also put on a garter belt, matching the underwear. You looked very hot, and you were feeling yourself.

You put on a large coat on top, staying naked under it, and some high heels. You hope that nobody sees you, because who the fuck would be walking naked and with heels around the hotel? Plus, everybody staying there work with you, so you had to be careful.

You saw down the hall and no one was near, so you went to get the elevator. Once you got to Adam's door you knocked and he answered immediately.

"Oh, shit," he said looking down at you. "I see someone has some surprises too" he was wearing only black boxers.

"Move aside, I don't want someone to see me" you whispered and entered the room.

You entered and saw that he had put on a red light on his room, so everything was red.

"Wow," you said, and he stands behind you, grabbing your waist and kissing your neck.

"You like that?" He asked. You turn around and kissed him.

"I love it," you said, and he kissed you again.

The kiss was slow, wet, and was turning you on. You walked through his room and pushed him in the bed.

He sat down looking at you, you could already see he was hard under his underwear. You looked at him with a naughty look on your face and dropped your coat.

He ran your body with his eyes, licking his bottomed lip. You started touching your belly, and ran your hands up to your breasts, stopping there for a minute and then touched your neck.

Adam was looking at you, with his eyes dark and full of desire. You started touching yourself, sticking your fingers under your panties.

"It feels so good" you moaned, Adam was staring at you and swallowed his spit. You started making circular motions while you moaned and grabbed a breast with your free hand.

You were masturbating in front of him, and you were blushing and smiling because of his reaction. You took your fingers out of your panties and put them into your mouth, simulating a blow job.

"And it tastes good too," you said, taking them off your mouth. "Wanna taste?" You said, walking closer to him.

He nodded and you put your fingers inside his mouth. He licked them while staring at you.

"Fuck, what a nasty boy you are," you said. You sat on his lap and kissed him roughly, teeth crushing and tongues moving desperately.

You moved your hips, rubbing you against his hard penis. He moaned on your lips and went down your neck to kiss it. He sucked it so hard that made you whine, and then he bit it down to your chest.

He put a finger inside you, and you gasped.

"Fuck your tight," he said, kissing your neck and sticking another finger inside you. You started moving, moaning in his ear. He put a third finger inside you.

"Gosh Adam, I'm gonna cum" you moaned, looking at his face. He smiled at you and kept moving his fingers inside you. Your moans were more constant, making him know that you were about to cum. He put out his fingers and pulled your hair, making you look at him.

"Not yet, slut" he whispered, close to your mouth.