XXI. Darling

You woke up the next morning with a terrible headache and your hip joints were hurting.

But nothing of that mattered... Adam was sleeping behind you, with his head on your hair, and his arm and leg around you, hugging you like a little boy.

You turned around slowly, trying not to wake him up, and looked at his face. He was breathing deeply, with his hair all over his face. You put it behind his ear and touched his cheek gently. He started waking up and smiled before opening his eyes.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said with a sleepy voice, hugging you and putting his face on your neck.

"Good morning, handsome" you replied, hugging him back.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, looking back at you.

"Perfectly, and you?" You said.

"Better than ever" he smiled at you and lean in to kiss your lips.

You two were cuddling and kissing softly when suddenly you heard your door knocking.

"Y/N, honey!" Aiden exclaimed. "Are you there? You didn't reply to any of my texts"

"Shit" Adam whispered, getting up and picking up his clothes.

"Yes, Aiden" you yelled, helping Adam pick up his clothes. "Give me a minute" You put on a robe. "Go hide in the bathroom" you whispered at Adam.

He hit his foot with the bed on his way to the bathroom.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed.

"Honey is everything okay?" Aiden asked.

"Yes!" Adam got into the bathroom and you went to get the door. "I was in the bathroom," you said when you opened it. Aiden got in, kissing your forehead.

"Where were you last night? I texted you like a million times" he said. "Your room is a mess" he spoke while picking up your clothes from the floor.

You realized that Adam's belt was there, so you walked and kick it under the bed.

"I fell asleep once I got here and didn't listen to my phone, I'm sorry," you said, sitting on the bed. "So, how was it?"

Aiden sits in front of you with a smile on his face. "We hooked up and it was amazing" he spoke. "His name is Zach, he is 30 years old and he's an attorney. A true dream"

"I'm happy for you" you hugged him. "You deserve to have fun"

"Thanks love. We agreed to meet for lunch, so I just passed by to check on you" he said, lifting from his seat. "Do you wanna hang out later?"

You heard a noise in the bathroom, something fell. Aiden looked at you, and you stared nervously.

"It's someone else here?" He asked, walking to the bathroom door.

You ran and put yourself in front of it before he opened it.

"What's going on, Y/N?"

"I hooked up with someone too" you whispered to him. "A guy from the bar" you lied to him, hoping that he would believe you.

"Is he in there?" He whispered.

"Yes! You have to leave" you said.

"Oh god sorry!" He whispered. "Well love, I'm gonna take off" he spoke loudly this time. "I'll see you around".

You smiled at him, blushing and he left the room. You opened the bathroom and saw Adam putting on his clothes.

"Fuck that was close," you said to him. "Are you leaving?"