XLVI. France

That was the biggest fight you've ever had with someone, no one ever made you feel that way. You weren't in control of your feelings, your words, or your body.

The fact that it was such a traumatic situation to you, demonstrated how much Adam meant to you. Thinking about losing him only made you panic.

He felt the same way. Thinking that he almost lose you, made him felt the most scared he's ever been in his life. None of his former lovers ever made him feel that way, you were the only one who he actually felt scared of losing.

That fight was the biggest one for the both of you, and the last one on your relationship too. After that day, your communication developed. You took care of expressing yourselves, to let each other know how much love and respect you had.

You were a strong couple, you outcome your fears and betrayal, and became stronger than ever before. Every day you grew up together, forming a healthy and secure relationship.

You were in a stage where nothing could be as bad for you to break up. You swear to never make the other feel the way you felt at the time. You were beyond in love with each other, this was something more spiritual, something superior. You've never believed in soulmates, until now.

Adam and you were currently in France. Instead of choosing to make your first public appearance at his movie premiere, which you couldn't go because of your job, you decided to make it somewhere bigger, so you were going to do that at Cannes Festival. This was beyond exciting to you.

You took advantage of the trip and Adam and you went a week earlier to have some time alone and finally get the vacation you deserved. You visited Paris for a few days before going to Cannes. What could be better? The city of love with the love of your life.

You felt excited and anxious to finally make your first appearance as an official couple. And you felt your heart racing because it was going to be in a huge event. Audrey and her boyfriend, Sebastian, flew to France with you, for the weekend of the Festival. You were so happy to be there with them, this was surreal.

"How are things with Sebastian?" You asked, placing your outfit on the bed. Audrey and Sebastian had been together ever since she first met Adam. Their relationship evolved quickly, and you could see it was meant to be. Some people belong to each other.

"Everything is going amazing, we are almost done with the moving" Audrey said, smiling. They decided to move in together, they bought a beautiful house in Brookly Heights, near Adam's apartment.

"It so weird, us not living together anymore, settling down with our partners," you said.

"I know, after all these years living with you, I don't know what I'm gonna do," Audrey said. "I have a surprise for you," she said, standing up and grabbing something from her purse. You were in their room in the hotel you were staying in.

She handed you a paper envelope and looked at you.

"What is it?" You said, smiling curiously.

"Open it," she said, exciting.

You opened the envelope and took out something that felt like a picture. You looked down and your eyes filled with tears.

It was a picture of an ultrasound, on the top it had written 'hello auntie Y/N, I can't wait to meet you'.

"Are you kidding me?" You said, with a big smile and tears in your eyes.

"I'm not, I'm 16 weeks today," Audrey said, with tears of happiness running down her face.

"Oh my god," you said, crying. You walked and hugged her. "Congratulations! This is the best news I've ever had"

"Thank you so much," she said looking at you.