VIII. No control

You couldn't get any sleep after what happened. When Adam left you stayed sitting on your bed as you thought about what was going on. You already knew you had a crush on him and you were trying your best not to show it, but whit that attitude of his you would not be able to hold it for so much longer.

Remembering the way he looked at you as he touched your face, made you feel sick. Seriously, having a crush on someone was similar to being ill. You can't sleep, you don't have an appetite, your senses were numb... but yet you've never felt so alive.

You watched the sunrise while you were still on the bed and heard your alarm ring. You've only slept for two hours, but you weren't tired at all. Your mind could not stop thinking about him, your desire for him was growing so much that it's scared you.

As usual, you got up, brushed your teeth and took a quick shower. Today was a clear day, but it was cold outside. You put on some dark blue jeans, a black T-shirt, and a large cozy grey coat. And of course, one of your many pairs of black boots. You had an obsession with them. Looking at yourself you realized that you look very tired and had a lot of dark circles. You covered them up with makeup and put on a winged liner, to give the effect of larger and bigger eyes. You put on some nude lipstick and finished the rest of the face. You grabbed your purse, put your stuff on it, and put on some black sunglasses. You needed them.

You left your room at the same time as Aiden left his. "Good morning angel," he said looking at you "did someone have a rough night?" He said pointing at your sunglasses.

You hugged him and whine "I did, I couldn't sleep"

"I'm sorry, nothing that a cup of coffee can't repair," he said, hugging you back. You were so glad to have such a lovely friend as he. You missed your family and Audrey and having some loving support helped you get through the day.

You two went down and entered the dining room. You said hello to some of your work partners and grab some breakfast.

"Why didn't you slept last night?" Aiden asked.

You knew you couldn't tell him the truth, it was too soon. You didn't even know what was going on, so you just lied to him. "I had a terrible nightmare that woke me up and then I couldn't catch my sleep anymore"

He believed you and changed the subject. Soon you two left the hotel to go to the island. You already knew where your place of work was so when you arrived at the set you walk through it and said hi to the crew. You two got to your motorhomes and agree to meet later for lunch.

You entered your motorhome and placed down your purse and put on some music. Music was a really important part of your life, you couldn't live without it. Plus, música helped you concentrate to do your work. You took a look at today's itinerary. Adam was supposed to come first this time. Your stomach crawled, realizing he will be arriving soon. You promised yourself not to mention anything about last night and act completely professional. You have to put on boundaries, you're not a child, you can behave yourself. Reminding yourself of those words, Adam knocked on the door. You went down to get it.

"Good morning, come in," you said with a small smile on.

"Morning," he said, smiling back at you.

He looked beautiful as always. He was wearing black jeans and a white sweater. Your heart skips a beat as he sat down, still looking at you.

You limited yourself to stay quiet and do your job, you were glad you had put on some music, Adam wasn't talking either. You could feel the tension. You started cleaning and prepping his face. Being this close to him, touching his face, was making your hands shaky. It was amazing how much he provoked on your body by just sitting there, not doing nothing. You started to put on the makeup, you were supposed to make his right eye to look bruised, as well as putting his scar on. You started to accentuate his dark circles and to make it look bruised. Finally, you were concentrated enough to d your job and not to stare at his beautiful face.