X. Lust

Despite everything that you have to think about, you had a really good sleep that night. The night before you hardly even slept so you were glad that you did.

Doing your morning routine, you were almost finished putting your make up on when you heard your door knocking. You run to get it and found Aiden standing there.

"Good morning beautiful," he said kissing your forehead and entering your room "are you ready?"

"In a minute. Take a seat" you said pointing your bed. You went back to your bathroom and finished putting your makeup on.

"Did you sleep well?" Aiden said, lying on your bed, looking at you.

"I did, after torturing myself with all my thoughts I was exhausted," you said, smiling at him.

"I hope our conversation from last night didn't scare you and made you think I'm a slut," he said.

"Aiden, not at all," you said walking to him "you had actually pretty spot on points and it helped me"

"I'm glad I did," he said, blushing a bit. You grabbed your purse and your stuff and you two left your room. It was already a bit late so you took a coffee to go from the hotel cafeteria and board the ferry.

Going to your motorhome you did your routine, put some music on, clean a bit and get everything organized. Today was Friday, and you had the weekend off. You couldn't believe that the first week of shooting was almost over. Everything went on so quickly and smoothly. The first actor to come today was Daisy.

You two liked each other and were comfortable with your company.

"How do you feel about the first week being almost over?" You asked, putting some blush on her cheeks.

"I'm so happy and proud" she smiled "everything went on perfect, just as Rian wanted it"

You finished with her makeup and Oscar and John were already on the motorhome.

"I love how we always come here and you are so happy and with your music on," Oscar said to you, while you finished with Daisy's makeup. "It makes me wanna start my day well you know, having such a pretty environment," he said looking around. During the week you have decorated your motorhome with some stuff you brought for home, just to make it look more homie and nice.

"I'm happy you feel that way," you said smiling "I just want everyone to feel comfortable and relaxed here, I like to treat you well as I'm the first one to work with you"

Daisy left, and you did Oscar's make up. He was sitting on one of the chairs while you got started with John's makeup. Most people think that men don't have makeup on in the movies, but they do, and it was sometimes more difficult than putting on woman's makeup.

"So, do you have plans for today? You know, Friday night" John said, looking nervously at you.

"Oh god," Oscar laughed, looking up to the ceiling.

"What? I'm just being friendly with her" John said, looking at him. You chuckled.

"I don't, I just wanna be in my room and rest" you responded "it was a long week and I'm trying to adjust to everything yet, so I just wanna chill"

"I get it, me too," John said nodding.

When both of them left, Dumhnall came in, his hair looking neat and perfectly placed as always. He was pretty friendly behind cameras, nothing compared to Hux.

"So you are actually from Ireland?" You asked. You two were talking about your lives.

"I am yes, I was born in Dublin" he smiled at you.