XXII. Bloody

In the morning, you woke up feeling rested and complete. You felt Adam's arm on your waist and you opened your eyes to find out he was staring at you.

"Morning, beautiful" he smiled at you.

"This is a good morning," you said, smiling and putting your face on his neck.

"I ordered breakfast for the two of us," he said, kissing the top of your head.

"That sounds great" you looked up at him and kiss him on the lips. "Let me go to the bathroom real quick," you said, trying to go off his arms.

He whined before letting you go, when you got up he slapped your ass.

"Fuck, you look hot with my T-shirt on," he said.

"I know" you winked at him, before entering the bathroom.

While you were washing your face, you heard that breakfast arrived. You went back to the room and there was a feast waiting for you. Coffee, fruits, toasts, pancakes.

"Are you trying to make me fat?" You asked, sitting on the bed.

"Yes, so there's more body for me to bite" he replied, making you laugh.

You two started eating while he told you about his other projects. He was filming another movie called Logan Lucky, and another movie was about to be released, something about a poet. You were fascinated about how a hard worker he was, he managed himself to be responsible for every project.

"That's why a keep that poetry book," he said, pointing at his nightstand. "I stole it from the set of that movie".

You took a strawberry and started eating it. Adam stared at you and your lips.

"What?" You asked.

"Nothing, keep eating," he said, with a mischievous look on his face.

"You like that? Perv" you asked, smiling. You took another bite and the juice from the fruit went down your chin. You stared at him.

"Fuck, come here," he said, putting you on his lap. He licked your chin and kiss you, roughly on your lips.

You placed your hands on the back of his neck and kiss him back, playing with his tongue. His taste blended with the taste of the strawberry made you shivered.

His hands were all over your body, and he tossed you in the bed, placing himself over you. He started kissing your neck, while you touched his hair. He put his hand under your T-shirt -his T-shirt- and squeezed one of your breasts. You moaned on his ear.

"I'll miss you so much," he said. He kissed you again, and you touch his hard sex, making him groan in your ear. He took off your t-shirt and kissed your chest and naked breasts.

He put a finger inside your vagina and you groaned with pleasure. He started moving it inside you, pulling your hair and watching you twitch with pleasure. He put another finger inside you and kissed you before you could moan.

"You're so tight" he whispered in your ear. "You feel amazing"

He kissed you again and you rolled over, getting on top. You kept kissing, with passion and desire. The kiss was gentle but wet.

You were touching him while kissing his neck. You kissed his mouth and bit his bottomed lip, and pull it harshly. You felt your teeth cutting his skin.

"Ouch!" He said, looking at you. You looked at his lip and it started bleeding.

"I'm sorry," you said, smiling. He touched his lip and he stained his chin with blood. "Fuck, I don't care" you kissed him again, tasting his blood mixed with his saliva.

He kissed you back and took off your panties. He rolled over you and stare at you. You had his blood all over your mouth now, and he ran his thumb on your mouth and stick it inside of it. You licked it and started sucking it. He moaned, watching you.

He put his index and middle finger inside your mouth and you ran your tongue between them, looking at him. You opened more your legs and he got inside of you while keeping his fingers on your mouth.

He started moving inside you and you moaned. He put his fingers deeper into your mouth while he fucked you, both of you groaning loudly.

He grabbed your breast and fucked you harder, while you moaned and drool because his fingers won't let you swallow.

You could feel yourself coming to the climax, and he started moving faster.

"Fuck, yes!" He groaned loudly, while the two of you came at the same time.

He took his fingers off your mouth and kissed you, while you tried to catch your breath after coming.

He stood up and offer you his hand, you took it and he leads you to the bathroom. You had stains of blood around your mouth as well as him.

"Are you a cannibal? Look at my lip" he said, looking at his broken lip. The wound was already close and starting to bruise. You got to admit, he looked so hot with his lip swollen and wounded.

"Believe me, if I could, I'll eat you alive," you said, biting your bottom lip. He laughed and started cleaning his face, then he cleaned yours.

——————

You spent the rest of the day with him, cuddling, napping, and watching movies, you felt so safe in his arms, so secure and comfortable. The fact that he was twice your size made him so comfy as if you were a little girl.

It was almost night and you were putting your clothes back on.

"This was such a perfect day," you said, looking at him. "Thank you"

"Thank you." He said, smiling at you. You started taking off his T-shirt. "Keep it," he said. "It looks better on you"

You put it back on and smile at him, then you kissed him. You finished putting your clothes on and kept his T-shirt on, making a knot on the side. He walked you to the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said, and then kissed you, grabbing you by the face.

You smiled at him and got back to your room. You were smiling like a dumb girl all the way there. These past couple of days with him have been so great. You felt so good, he made you so happy.

Who would thought that this affair could turn into love so fast?

Were you in love?

Hey everybody! Thanks for reading.
Things are getting pretty hot in here, great things are coming...
I think the story will be 50 parts long, maybe more. I'm not sure yet.
Let me know what you think🧡

-O