PROLOGUE

I'm MAD. I'm REALLY MAD.

Cutting the Angel's wings for the demon to wear, Fallen from the heaven where people swear.

Things are getting too out of hand when confinement takes you nowhere.

Confining someone when there's a worldwide Quarantine is understandable, but to—confine someone for your own desire is different from what stated on the first one.

People noticed things that astonished them, believing a false display of role model, thinking life in gold is a dream that a wish that your heart makes.

We idolized Celebrities and Idols because of their outstanding role in the society—We wish to be like them and to become an outstanding model in front of the society.

Maverick Agaran was one of those who wished to be a role model in the community, to be adored. to be appreciated like everyone else turn to be.

Maverick is just a simple hopeful guy in his age of eighteen. Living in Winchester as a— Live streamer.

He have liking on Vicentius Moreau. The Bachelor with his own company and a model—The younger sibling of the well-known deceased businessman; Ace Moreau.

The death of Ace Moreau causes chaos on the business world making Vicentius inherit the company with his older brother advisory as they leave Winchester and decided to live in the Philippines forever.

Vicentius is now a well-known model and businessman. He run the Moreau Enterprise with no dilemma. He wished nothing more at all aside from quick fuck.

One faithful encounter can cause another chaos in the world, especially with Ace's death. Rivals started to show up like a rotten mushroom.

Maverick didn't know what he's getting into.

P R O L O G U E.