•TWENTY-TWO•

-MAVERICK-

I feel so lightheaded—Where am I?

As I open my eyes, I see a unfamiliar dark blue painted ceilings—and as long as I can remember that my ceiling is cream colored!

I instantly panicked and sat up from the bed which is strangely—So big that is was king-sized bed and there's a bedside table with lamp on it and looking up in the middle of this room, there is a chandelier that is so fancy that I've only seen it on Tv or the internet.

I look around to know where I am—The room has sofa on the left corner and a coffee table on it. There's also a large door that is color—white.

In the right corner is a big window—I can't see the outside because of the black curtain that was covering it.

There are also a fireplace in front of the bed and drawers on each corner and a vase that may worth of hundred thousand—This place is like a castle—modern castle perhaps,

I decided to remove myself from the bed as I feel the cold blue tiles beneath me, I walk over the window and push over the curtain to see the outside.

"I—It's full of flowers everywhere!"

I said with a gasp. I never seen something like this before, It's like I'm in a house in the middle of a endless flower garden and green field—It's like the same with some games that I played where—there is a garden full of flowers and green grass everywhere.

I stare at the garden in wonder—It was so beautiful—I can't explain that much by words about how beautiful the place is.

I was once again alarmed when I heard the door open—I look behind me to see Vicentius smiling at me.

"Good Morning, Sleepyhead."

He said, Until I realize what happen yesterday—

Yesterday, I invite him for dinner until I feel so dizzy after drinking coke and I instantly fall asleep!

"What—What, Where am I?"

I ask in alarm, No matter how beautiful the outside is—I shouldn't be deceive by those easily!

"The flower around here never die even when it's the fall season or snowy—It's like it was accommodated to stay like that forever."

He explained about the flowers outside, but I'm not having that, I need explanation!

"Vicentius—Where am I?"

I ask once again. He didn't stare at me but continue to stride toward to me until He was standing in front of me. Staring at the garden with a crucial look.

"Those flowers—they're like curse to stay here forever, when the winter came, Those are only freezing along the snow but they never break, In fall, they just close their petals and never bloom for a while and in the rest of the season—They're just like that. Even if one of them died, There's another one that will grow again into a flower that died."

He explained and I feel shiver running on my spine as I look at him in terror, He smile but it didn't reach his eyes until he look at me with those dark brown eyes.

"Like you, My little knight. You're bound to be here with me, Forever."

T W E N T Y- T W O.