•TWO•

-NO ONE-

Maverick feels like his life is falling apart than he used to be. His followers decided to unfollow him when a rival streamer decided to shame him for saying that he was a cheater using illegal mod when he's not.

Maverick Agaran. Eighteen. A Live streamer of games and etc. He was isolated in his whole life in his own house as he spoke through the camera while playing a game and such.

He wasn't good-looking but he was decent and clean. He have brown hair and what's unique to him is his—purple eyes. Like what we've seen in anime eyes.

He was getting tons of death threats and hates as he play his game while streaming on Twitch. An online platform for live streaming.

On his comment section is several comments telling him to stop and kill himself.

•AnaMin6: Go Go Go Mave, You can do it!

JadeDBrown: *Donated five dollar!* Go play Subway Surfers instead.

•ClowNHonkHonK: Live-stream yourself sitting a d*ldo!

•SIMPering: Jump off the building since you're worthless.

XxJejemon69xX: Jump! Jump! Jump!

•DojACow: Boy, You hitting the wrong keys eh.

•SpapalowskiTheTubolKing: Tangaaaa!

Maverick feel tensed but he tried to brush it off with a smile while proceeding on playing the new game: DOOM: Neko-Chan!

A goddamn game with 3D graphics and a shooting game like—PUBG and CallOfDuty but with anime girls chasing the MC. Psychopathic anime girls that trying to eat the player Alive, The Theme was set on city of Japan. This is an online game where you can meet and kill other player.

Maverick—was entitled as "Neko Knight" as he ranked third on the leaderboard with Another player named  桃太郎 who is the "Neko King" and CENT69 as the "Neko God: God of all the Damn Neko"

His username— "Mave" has thousand of followers, Adoring him for having purple eyes who they assume was a contact lense.

The character optimization is so good that you can be a furry or a unicorn in the game. There's an endless choices of attire since the game just cost Five Hundred Dollars, The game better be worth the purchase.

Maverick was a shota-character with a big blue witch hat and coat that so cute with ribbons as design and holding a large machine gun.

He had encounter so many players in this game who almost gone crazy at his character. Most of the players were a furry or a anime character like Tanjiro, Saitama, etc who's holding their customized gun or samurai.

He's been playing the game for almost five years—He was well known by every twitch viewer.

His comment and Private message is full of death threats and telling him to kill himself because the rival who opposed him is a Girl.

His timeline is full of #ENDMAVEOFNEKO and bunch of memes and threads telling why he's a cheater.

Being a shy guy—He didn't know what to do. Good thing he's wearing a black mask everytime he play the game.

It was all getting out of control until he finished streaming—A message pop out on his PC.

xxxx: Maverick Agaran. Kill yourself please.

The sender said as Maverick whole world froze. How—How did someone find out his real name?

Sweat started to fall down from his forehead as his fist turn white. Fear started to roll on him.

T W O