•TWENTY-SEVEN•

-MAVERICK-

He hold my hand as we goes down the stairs—I see how spacious and like what I have thought, It was as I expected. There are old-fashioned vase and some aesthetic figurines.

Until we reach the front door—He hold the doorknob and twist a little and then—He pushed it as I was amazed to see what I have seen.

It was like one of the battlefield of DOOM: Neko-Chan!, There's a pathway that goes somewhere far—the green grass was trimmed. It was like I was taken on one of the map in the game.

I never know that Hell Valley, was a real place—I was having a hard time defeating all those girls who have scythe as weapon. and there is a boss level character in that place where I was having a hard time to defeat back then just to attained some cherries.

"You know that I base this place and make it Hell valley in Neko."

Vicentius explained as I look at him with wide eyes. I was really astonished to know that.

I wonder if the cliff on the end of the garden was real. There's this cliff where you reach the end of it and the whole garden turn into a hell-like place. The whole garden burn as the boss character was getting near.

I smile as I thought how beautiful this place was. I wanted to touch all of those flowers and run around them.

"It's lovely."

I said with a smile. The word—Beautiful—cannot explain how amazing this place is.

"It really was, and you know—that the knight and the God will stay here forever."

He said with a gentle smile. I wanted to say that I wouldn't agree on that but I don't want to break the magic around us.

"I doubt that.."

I whispered but he heard it so he look at me with a smile.

"I promise to you that we will stay here. I'll swear that you will fall for me."

He said and then he lean down—He was leaning once again close to my ears as he whisper for the second time.

"We will make love that you can't walk anymore because I will make sure to fill you too much that it will spill."

I was too flushed from those perverted words that came from him. Adding that he has this husky low voice. I'm turning bent from this guy.

"Ehh—Vicentius!"

I cried out as I smack his chest as he laugh heartily before startng at me with those dark brown eyes.

"Be prepared Maverick. Inside and outside."

He smirked. As I wanted to be eaten by the ground. This man—He was shameless!

T W E N T Y- S E V E N.