•TWENTY-THREE•

-MAVERICK-

"Like you, My little knight. You're bound to be here with me, Forever."

I am—petrified. I can't believe that I heard that from the man with a high standards.

His smile change into something sweet—gentle like he always does. He reach up to my hair and gently ruffle it.

"You are staying with me Maverick, Forever."

He said like it was such a simple things like I will stay with him for hours but no, He wanted me to stay with him till the day that we died.

"You..You are crazy.."

I cried, tears falling down my eyes as I stare at him in fear. He was nothing that I used to like and see.

He was—crazy, psychopathic for sure, He was a famous model and actor in some dark twisted movies that showcase obsession and such, But I didn't expect that what he act in those movies are also him in the real life.

"I am, mahal, I'm already crazy, mad perhaps."

He laughed. Like it was sort of a joke. I wanted to escape but half of my brain tell me that I shouldn't. I'm disturbed.

I flinch when he lean close to my ear—his hand hold mine, As he blow a steam of warm air before whispering;

"I'm mad. I'm really mad, But for you, I'll be the angel with the wings of the demon."

Then, He kiss the back of my ear before he lick it and also my earlobe making me whimpered because I'm sensitive especially in my ear.

"Hmmm, You smell so sweet, like a scented lavender"

He whisper closely in my ear as I tremble from the tension inside this room—His hand travel around my body till he reach it on my bottom—he give a tight squeezed.

"Nya!"

I instantly cover my mouth in surprise, I didn't expect to let out a noise like that.

He was also surprise from what I've done. Then his surprise change into a dark smile. His other hand also travel in my back—massaging it till it reach down to my bottom as both of his hands gently massage it.

I lean on his chest—panting as I tried my best not to suppress a sound. I was bitting my lower lip, as I tremble on his graps.

I'm wearing a loose pyjamas so I was startled when he open my asscheeks apart even though I'm wearing a clothes, He easily pull both of my cheeks apart as his finger dig deeper till he reach my covered hole.

"Vi—Vicentius, Wa—wait.."

I panted as he pressed me closer to his body, I can feel his hard bulge on my legs.

"Ngh, Nooo.."

I whimper as he probed on it, teasing it with his long finger.

"Maverick..haa..Maverick.."

He groan as he tried to dig deeper as he rubbed my covered hole.

I instantly heard a knock and I didn't hesitate to push him away from me.

He was startled but look behind us as he yelled;

"What the fuck do you want Santino?!"

T W E N T Y- T H R E E