•THIRTY-FOUR•

-NO ONE-

The whole Winchester is in chaos. The Vendetta Mafia and The Velasquez empire started a clash that no one expected. No one for real.

The Santire remained neutral because Raphael Santire was having none of that bullshit anymore and he didn't want to let his wife know that he was getting some mafia fight.

Winter and Autumn's men attacked the mob of Velasquez's and that cause a ruckus in the city of Dale because of the shooting everywhere but thankfully, No innocent people were harm.

It was like a war-zone. Every store are closed and men with white tuxedo walk around the streets holding a gun and samurai. It was aesthetically pleasing for the sick head.

In the other group is a men wearing a bunny mask as they clutch a gun and bats. It was terrifying to look at those crooked smiled bunny that came from Velasquez family.

Ruth and Midnight was still in search for their younger triplet—Harry. Who disappear on their eighteenth birthday. They have these doubt that the Vendetta fuck stole their younger twin but Winter and Autumn is secretly married to Xyriel A. Vendetta so who gives a fuck about Harry.

Alistair Cross know that the younger Velasquez was abducted by the only child of Santíre—Lucas.

Autumn and Winter show up in the middle of silent street. Holding a gun on their hand as they face-to-face with the Velasquez's.

"It such a waste that the two of you decided to become enemy to us."

Autumn mocked. As the two men glare at him.

"Give us Harry and we will remove this feud since our fathers are best-friends."

Midnight said with a cold glare—Winter roll his eyes from this fucker.

"We don't have this boy. But you two just needed to put everything in fire, Don't you?"

Winter sternly exclaimed. How can they not understand that their triplet is not with them? If they were asked. They are loyal to their loving wife—Xyriel and a loving father to their child—which is a pig—Summer.

This war—that never been spoken around—is killing many lives. It time to end the feud between two families that used to be friends.

Chesire and Ruther was best friend of course, Their children is not. They didn't expect that but—They have no choice.

Even their wives are friends. They cannot understand the fact that Chesire's Twins and Ruther's triplet needed to be enemies.

"We doubt that Vendetta's. If you want war, We give you one."

Ruth said—He never talk about how he was almost killed by their assassin which is Santino. He wounded that man in the face with a army knife—It would probably leave a scar.

"Oho, You haven't seen us how chaotic we are yet."

Winter laughed. It was a terrifying laugh. The two enemies stare at each other as they pointed their weapon on each other.

This confinement is really helpful when it comes to war between two families.

T H I R T Y- F O U R.