•SIX•

-NO ONE-

Vicentius notice the boy has lose his concious so he slowly sat up, cradling the unconscious body of the boy on top of him as medic rushed toward to them to ask what happened.

They tried to take the boy but Vicentius was having none of that. He don't want to let go the boy and he doesn't know why.

He feels like protecting this small boy who attempted suicide on his company, He don't want anyone seeing those amethyst eyes aside from him.

"Vicentius, what the actual fuck is happening?"

Santino raised a question as he reach forward to his twin who's carrying the unconscious boy.

"He attempted suicide."

Vicentius shortly answered as he walked back to his garage and take the boy to his condominium. Santino eyes widen and wanted to asked more but his twin is a little serious today.

Everyone tried to follow the CEO but they can't because the cop decided to block them from following further as Vicentius put the boy on his passenger seat, putting seatbelt on as he open the engine of his car before driving off.

The news spread like wildfire about the attempted suicide in Moreau Enterprise—They haven't figure out who's the boy yet and they also told the story about how the CEO just easily catch the falling body of the boy.

There are some rumors that it was the CEO's boyfriend or ex, attempting to kill himself because they broke up, some said it was attempted murder but on the CCTV, It shows how the boy entered the rooftop—all alone.

Vicentius sat at the corner of his bed as he watched the sleeping boy intensely. Memorizing every part of it's body and feeling how smooth the pale skin is.

-MAVERICK-

I open my eyes to see the white ceilings—what?

The last thing I remember is—I jump off the building and close my eyes, trying to wait for the strong impact that will cause my demise, But I suddenly feel a strong hand on my armpit as I fall down with the man who catch me.

I feel so dizzy as I open my eyes—looking at the dark brown eyes of the man who's eyes widen to see me and finally, I lose my conscious.

I sat up, feeling that my head-ache as I remembered everything—the death threats, hate and all those wishes that he was dead.

"You're awake..I see."

I look up to see who's the one who saved me and my eyes widen.

Vi—Vicentius! The CEO of Doom: Neko-Chan!

S I X.