•TWENTY-FOUR•

Welcome to the twisted side.

-NO ONE-

"What the fuck do you want Santino?!"

Vicentius angrily exclaimed. He was—He was disturbed by his twin. He was having pleasure of feeling the small twitching hole on his finger but then, His twin just need to ruin everything.

He feels like cumming as he probed the sweet hole that one day, He will enter and he will never pull out till his little knight hole was brimmed to the fullest.

"Bitch! We need to talk about the game!"

Santino yelled from the other side—He know what his twin doing inside so he didn't bother coming inside the room.

Vicentius lean down on his panting knight as he kiss those soft red cheeks.

"I'll be back later."

He softly said as he put the boy down on the armchair to rest, He will order his maid to bring his breakfast after he left.

He walk out of the room—As he see his twin who was wearing basic jumpers and chinos, matching with a skater sneaks.

They look almost the same but Santino looks older than him because of the long scar on his handsome cheeks.

The scar that he reap from trying to assassinate Ruth Velasquez. One of the heir of Velasquez empire. The man was stronger as he expected, especially that they came from a well-known mafia who run Winchester and Lala Island—ten years ago.

Vicentius know that. No one knows that the Vendetta twins run their own mafia and decided not to inherit their father's group. Santino is one of the professional assassin.

They're planning on assassinating Alistair Cross. The infamous Mr.Fear and CEO of Atrisian Empire. Santino and Vicentius hire five terrorist to kill the man but tomorrow after, the news of five beheaded men spread out like wildfire.

They found that the man almost died but he was saved by someone, They didn't dare to interfere but send another man who cause chaos on the hospital, but he was caught when a boy fight him back.

Three years later—Alistair send his sweet revenge, Implanting bomb on Ace's House. The man believed that the Head of the Moreau has fallen.

Ruth Velasquez didn't initiated any revenge but they are still cautious. It was a silent war between the family of Velasquez and Vendetta but their father were best-friends. Such a waste that their children turn out to be a enemies.

Vicentius and Santino was aware of the feud between the two. Ace didn't know that Alistair was behind it and the man that he killed was a just a cover.

And so is Santino, He was a hired assassin so he rarely care about who he kill. As long that it cost fortune.

Alistair didn't care about the cold war, But his eyes were set on the Moreau and he wanted all of them dead. No one knows the reason.

The man was a father now and have his loving wife. Vicentius can not trace where the man live now. He even hire a killer once to kill Alistair but the hired fuck entered the wrong room and killed a old lady with a cat instead.

"That Alistair fuck was planning another attack, One of our men said."

Santino announced as he lean on the wall—looking intently at his twin.

"He can attack us for all he cares, I bet his wife didn't know about those shit."

Vicentius roll his eyes, He know that all of the wife of these ruthless fuckers are naive and innocent. And now that he have his own. He was careful as possible so Maverick wouldn't be part of this silent war.

"True, As long as they didn't know this place, We're good but what if they found this place?"

Santino ask his twin—the scar that embedded in his complexion, four years ago still sting. One of his flaw is being too reckless so he get what he deserves and everytime now that he kill someone, He hid behind those smiley mask.

"If they found this place..the paradise where I'm going to hide my knight forever.."

Vicentius look insane at that moment—His eyes were dilated and he have this sickening smile.

"Expect this place to burn like hell with their corpse on it."

T W E N T Y- F O U R.

Unexpected, Right?

I also didn't expect this to happen.