•THIRTY•

-NO ONE-

FIVE MONTHS LATER

It was so long that Maverick was having a fun time with the twins as they eat halo-halo, happily.

Ace sended them a recipe about the cold sweet dessert and the two bought the condiments from the Philippines so it would taste like Philippines style.

Vicentius was having a hard time now that death threats flying to his way-He wanted to personally find Alistair and kill him but it would be risky.

Their feud was hotter, Aside from the feud of Vendetta and Velasquez who didn't fight yet but silently kill their men each other. Vicentius don't want to interfere and leave his twin to face that problem alone.

His main focus is on-Alistair Cross. Who managed to try to hack the game that he own but he's not having none of that so personally-He handed the game to Veux.Co already but the copyright still with the Moreau Enterprise. It was really chaotic in the world of riches.

The two of them meet at a press-con one time. The aura of the whole event was so thick that none of the business personalities can joke around as the dark aura emits from the two individuals which is Vicentius and Alistair.

They sat there like a psychopath they are. They act so refined and professional but-they are itching to kill each other.

With the help of Alex, Vicentius have these strong securities around the company-He don't understand the fact that Alex have this cult or whatever it is, A pack, He said so.

It was a windy day, Vicentius left earlier and said that he will meet Maverick sooner. He left Santino to stay with the boy.

"Maverick, Would you come with Vicent even in the afterlife?"

Santino ask the boy, Maverick look at him with a smile.

"If-If he still wanted to be with me, Yes-Yes I would stay with him."

He answer truthfully-Santino was contended to hear that from the boy, He was now rest assured that they will live happily ever after. But that's a lie. No one will live happily ever after because everything doesn't end with a happy ending.

"I am happy to hear that Maverick, It just shows that even the sick fuck he was, He still have someone to live with."

Santino said sincerely as they sat by each other on the bench outside the house-It was scary that everything can change by just a blink of an eye.

"I-I doubt that. But I love him, I even adore him when he was still a model.."

Maverick said with a smile. He used to become so fanboy for the man when he was sixteen but it changes after years.

Then-As they sat in peace while eating halo-halo. Santino heard a loud explosion.

Maverick was startled that he instantly panic but Santino hold him down.

"I hope you can do that trick back then when you're at Moreau Enterprise back then."

Santino has this sinister smile etched on his face. The time has finally come.

The Atrisian Empire has finally found the hidden paradise. The Hell Valley.

T H I R T Y.