•EIGHT•

-VICENTIUS-

I don't fucking understand what the fuck I've been blabbering all about. This boy—He intrigued me in any sense.

I decided to call my secretary as I wear a clean blue pajama—a few minute of ringing; he finally answered.

"Yes Boss?"

He answered as I look at the door of my room. I know that boy was already resting since I told him so and He doesn't have no choice but to obey.

"You know what happen, earlier, right? I want you to get his information."

I stated as I decided to open my PC and log in to my own game—DOOM: Neko-Chan!

The reason that our company has a game because Santino and I insisted that Ace should have created a online game that familiarize games like PUBG and Novoland: Castle in the sky or Dragon Raja, A Two-In-One kind of a game.

It takes three years until this game finally launch at every game store and the price isn't a joke. It can't be purchased easily.

I log in my character—CENT69 and the world chat was bombarded with players calling out to me and all.

Ignoring them, I've decided to play the survival mode; where I play against other players and some anime-looking girls that chasing into me.

A message pop out and I've realized that it was—桃太郎, The Neko King.

桃太郎: Hey.

桃太郎: Let's duel.

桃太郎: Fight me Goddamn neko.

I know who this player is, It was Alex Veux. The Ve'ux CO.  CEO

CENT69: Nah, You noob.

桃太郎: I am not.

CENT69: You can't even defeat me, Why would we duel?

桃太郎: Well, You're inactive for almost three years, You'll never know.

CENT69: hehe, Don't wanna.

I decided to close the chat as I plugged in my controller and start playing for almost three hours—Defeating every single player on the field.

I enjoy this game—I really hope that this game will continue to strive like I wished it to be.

I realized the phone call that I've started already ended. But a message pop out and it came from my secretary.

Once I finished the game—I grab my phone as I open the message, I was amazed at what I've found out.

MAVERICK AGARAN P.

18
SUNNYVALE, WINCHESTER.
SINGLE
MALE
PARENT: MAVE AGARAN.
JOTAROU AGARAN.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: MAVERICK IS A TWITCH STREAMER NAMED "MAVE" THE RANK THREE NEKO KNIGHT OF DOOM: NEKO-CHAN.

HE WAS ON A CONTROVERSIAL ISSUE OF BEING CALLED OUT AS A CHEATER BY A FAMOUS STREAMER "FLOWER YANG" AS HE RECIEVED THOUSAND OF DEATH THREAT AND HATES.

Ah—Now, I've known.  I'm going to test him if that accusation was true and If not. That "Flower Yang" better be prepared for her greatest downfall.

E I G H T.