•extra•

[2]

-MAVERICK-

I was sitting all alone here at a cafe, Until I was surprised by a guy who sat infront of me.

He have blonde hair, Brown eyes and he was really cute compare to me.

He look at me from head to toe as He let out a huff. I was confused as I drinking my pepsi infront of him.

"Wow, so This is Vicentius current Obsession."

He whisper something but I didn't hear him clearly. I'm confused. Is he one of my viewer in twitch?

He continued eyeing the existence of me as He feel so disappointed seeing me.

"Eh? Do you want autograph? Do you watch stream?"

I ask with a smile. I was about to pull my pen in my pocket but he instantly stop me.

"No bitch! Why the fuck did I want an autograph with you? Are you crazy?"

He ask in disbelief. Wow. I'm already pissed so—What the fuck did he want from me?

I never been annoyed from my whole life. I was sitting here at this simple cafe but this guy just decided to sat in front of me and insult me or something.

"I know you. You are the one who been staying with Vicentius for a long time. But you don't need to stay with him anymore because I'm here now, I'm Clarence, I'm his boyfriend back then."

He said proudly as he let out a annoying smirk. Eh? What in the heaven name is he talking about?

"I know that many questions about what's currently happening but let me tell you so, leave already and let me be in your position. You will lived your life in peace without him anymore—Don't you like that? You are just taken by him and I'm willing to take your place."

He said—He looks desperate, Why did he wanted to take my place? Isn't he a ex of Vicentius? Really, Then why did he wanted him back?

"Clarence, Clarence"

I heard a clap behind me and it was Santino—Vicentius's Twin. He was clapping as he stare at us with amusement.

Clarence was startled as he saw Santino—He seem to panicked when he saw the tall man.

"After stealing my brother money and accessories, You have guts? You make me fucking laugh."

He said as he laughed. His laugh always scare the heaven out of me—He laugh like a demon.

"I—I wanted him now! I realize that I love him! I even become a actor just for him to notice me! I also ask my manager to have a scene with him!"

He cried out, gaining attention from others—Who was surprise to see him. I didn't know that this Clarence guy was an actor.

Santino continue to laugh at what's he talking about until he stop and look at Clarence with mocking glare.

"You are an Z-list actor, get out of here."

He laughed and children started crying because of those terrifying laugh. I heard Vicentius laugh with me but it was sweet to hear unlike his twin who seem good to be a voice actor in some horror story.

Clarence have no room to debate anymore as he look embarrassed that he stood up and leave.

I don't understand why everyone who fight me get humiliated—I mean, one month ago, FlowerYang or I meant—Karen Yang was humiliated—when Vicentius and I decided to have a date in a gaming convention.

Santino sat in front of me as he called out a waiter.

A waiter rush to us, holding a tray as he speak in soft manner;

"W-welcome to Yametea. How can I help you gentlemen?"

The waiter ask and Santino reach out for a pamplet which the boy give immediately but he seem panicking as Santino stare at him with a gentle smile making me dumbfounded.

I never seen Santino smile like that to anyone.

"I would like a slice of strawberry cheesecake and a cup of your tea tea."

•Tea Tea more like TT—a Tagalog Slang for dick•

He said and I was confused. What is Tea Tea? Why did he have to say it for two times?

"Eh?"

The waiter ask in confusion. I was confused of what tea he meant.

"Nevermind, Give me green tea."

Santimo laugh but it was more gentle and for another time—I was surprised. What in heaven is happening?

"O—Okay Sa—santin—I mean sir."

The waiter stutter as he walk away—Santino look at me with raised eyebrow.

"Don't tell Vicentius or I'll hang that ass of yours."

He threatened as I nodded my head. I didn't know that he was meeting with someone.

Oh, What a surprise.

E X T R A.