•FIVE•

-NO ONE-

Everyday is just the same day with different schedule with people who sleep and wake to their usual struggle for the rest of the day.

No one noticed the small frail boy standing on top of the building. It's a windy day and everyone walk around like nothing was gonna happen a minute later.

Maverick stood over the edge as the wind hits his face. He never feel so devastated. He doesn't even inform his followers that he's going to end everything because he don't wanna sound like a attention-seeker and to make his haters feel like they already won.

He feel like everything was really getting out of control and he was left with no choice but to end this. He has been enduring the mental torture that he has to faced on the social media and he was scared that he's gonna get killed one day by those haters.

FlowerYang has a—point. She told everyone in her page about how he used a data-hack on the game and change the keys of his character making it one of the powerful player that can easily target enemies without any problem.

But He's been playing the game for five years prior. All of his viewer knows how great he was at playing but they were blinded by her beauty and compulsive lies that makes him the bad guy rather.

Maverick looked down to see how tall the building was, He can see people walking around not even knowing that someone was going to jump off and kill himself afterwards.

He didn't even noticed that he was on Moreau Enterprise. The company who owned the DOOM: Neko-Chan!. They have decided to franchise a 3d shooting game for attractions of gamers and other celebrities because of its rich resources and enjoyable graphics.

He doesn't know how he even reach there, The building is open for visitors especially on Neko Exhibition where it informs how the game was practically made for everyone to enjoy even it's really expensive as fuck.

He steps forward till his feet were directly near to the end. A person down there notice the boy and instantly scream in fear as they scramble around to see the boy looking like he already has decided to his fate.

Vicentius walk out of the building to find what's the commotion about especially with people screaming and begging on top of his tower.

"OH MY GOD!"

"LOOK OUT!"

Vicentious look up to see a falling body of a small boy on top of him. The boy eyes were closed like it was really expecting to fall and turn into a bloody mess but Vicentius ain't having that shit on his own company.

He used his reflexes as he reach his arm out as he exactly calculated that this boy is falling on top of him.

Everyone was screaming and taking video as Vicentius easily catch the boy on his armpit as they fall down due to the strong impact of the fall.

Vicentius groan in pain since his back hit the land a little harsh. He look down to see the boy who's eyes fluttering open and he was—amazed.

It was like the gem—amethyst. Shining so bright and it gave Vicentius a sudden shiver.

"Why?"

The boy with amethyst eyes asked Vicentius—He can't speak any word due to his astonishment.

"What the actual fuck?!"

Santino—Which is drunk, was stunned to see his twin have a boy in top of him.

F I V E.