•SEVENTEEN•

-MAVERICK-

"I know it's been weeks since I last streamed. I'm sorry guys but I went through many things and I wish that it didn't bother most of you all."

I said through the camera as I play another game—aside from DOOM: Neko-Chan! I didn't expected to be donated once again, since the last time—I've only reach fifty dollars but I'm already thankful about that.

I look down at the comment and there's many question about how did I defeated CENT69

"Ah, hehe, It was just a one luck, Probably, If we match again, I would lose for real, I didn't expect them to duel with me though since They invited me only for once.I'm not gonna lie but I was happy to play with them and I hope we play again next time."

I explained as I pressed the keyboard some times as my character on the screen move around.

*CENT69 DONATED ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS!*

I suddenly fall off in my seat as the whole comment section exploded—How? W-What? Why?!

•CENT69: Oh, You'll be playing again with me next time.

•SOJUBOI: WHAT WHAT WHAT

•everlastingcum: WHAT THE FU

•nekomimi: CENT69 JUST HAVE A TWITCH WHAT THE

"Ah—Ah!  T-Thank you for the one thousand dollars donation Vi—CENT69, I am honoured! I truly am!"

I stood up from my unexpected fall and bow my head as a respect and admiration for his sudden donation.

The comment section was still going wild, I decided to seat back on my seat as I continue to play once again.

Two hours of playing until I'm finally done. I thank them once again and ended the stream.

I sighed as I decided to check other streamer, I tried to look for FlowerYang but nothing show up.

But there's other channel that has FlowerYang on the title—I decided to click on the relevant one as it loaded for second till the video started.

"Hey what's up guys  It's me again, Chance! For today stream is about the greatest downfall of FlowerYang!"

My eyes widened—Did, Did Vicentius really did that for me?

"FlowerYang is well known as a E-Girl on this site, As you all can see that three days ago, her channel disappeared and she was sued with cyberbullying and harassment by the CEO of DOOM:Neko-Chan, Vicentius Moreau—announced by the official site of the game."

"FlowerYang is a clout chaser, As all of her streams consists of bullying other streamers like MAVE, FeroFero and AngelaKnows—She likes to make issue with them especially with the recent issue with MAVE being a cheater on the game,

But then—Three days ago, A statement was made from the site that the UNHOLY TRINITY of the game which is—CENT69, 桃太郎 AND MAVE, Are verified players that prove they aren't cheating the game and they're already a professional to the game ever since it was released seven years ago. And throughout the season of the game—They remained the top ranked in overall servers, In my opinion, Who is FlowerYang to questioned MAVE gameplay when we all know that he played this game five years ago until now while she started the game three months ago—What a bitch!"

The streamer laughed at his statement while I instantly teared up—Finally, I got the justice that I've deserved.

I close the site and my PC as I wipe off the tears on my face—It's like the burden in my shoulder was lifted off, specially thanks to Vicentius.

I needed to give him a gift as a thanks or even treat him a meal.

S E V E N T E E N.