•TWENTY•

-NO ONE-

The whole room was filled with silence, The two people are staring at each other, waiting for each's other response.

Maverick was flushing red at the moment and his lips were quivering, wanting to say a word but too shock to say anything, Vicentius sat there staring at the boy with a dark look.

Vicentius mind was going wild than he expected. He's been spying on the boy ever since it left his compartment, He's the one who would probably be found guilty for changing everything in his small house—from the furniture and to all those groceries stuck on the refrigerator.

This boy caught his mind, soul and probably his heart. He's the one who catch the boy but he's the one to fall with him afterwards.

Right now, His main plan is to court him, be his boyfriend, make love to him and marry him afterwards—but he can't leave the company since his brother left that for him and he can't just suddenly die like his brother, that would be too suspicious.

In the other side—Many rivals are starting to show up, trying to claim his throne. The audacity of those assholes, Good thing that he have Veux.Co on his side and Alex, The CEO is there for him.

They think that they can push him down and claim the enterprise—hah, jokes on them. Vicentius thought to himself back then while having a meeting with his developers, He was having a dark twisted thoughts until someone decided to call him and it was his little knight.

He was asked for a dinner date and he didn't hesitate to agree, before he drive to his subdivision, He bought some gifts but left them on his car when he arrived.

Now they are here—He confessed to the boy that he adore so much, who's in-front of him, flushing red in shyness, like he was a being admitted by his high-school crush.

Nothing more scarier than Vicentius, He looks so decent and poise like his older brother but he was still nasty and reckless and mad like he used to be.

He used this facade in front of the society because he's a CEO now, Ace doesn't have any plan on reclaiming since he was called "Dead", all he needed to do is to guide his younger brothers on their businesses while he work as a lawyer in the Philippines as Mr.Hellios Ace Alfonso, He decided to take Martin's surname but he's still the husband between them.

Now—Vicentius was anticipating on his little knight answer—whether it's yes or no, He's still gonna take him like a caveman that he behave to be.

"I—I like you too Vi-Vicentius, Because—Because you are like a role model to me..and I-I wanted to be like you in the future."

Maverick innocently answered. He adore Vicentius because he's a billionaire back at his younger age of nineteen, now, he's twenty-two—He was still rich as heck.

Vicentius sat there, he was the one who's shock now. He didn't expect that Maverick like him too. Maybe not love but they will work on that.

Confinement will take you nowhere, That's for sure. Maverick better be ready for what awaits on him.

T W E N T Y.