•TWENTY-EIGHT•

-NO ONE-

Two months later—Maverick was munching on the baked cupcakes made from his friend which is the old lady who is the maid of the Moreau Household.

He wanted to escape but he found that there is no path for him to see the road—It was like a endless garden with no exit.

He tried his best to stay here as he finally left the world of internet. He was now living in the middle of nowhere but with endless flowers around.

He find out from Vicentius that his twitch was taken down and no one can figure out where he went and why he suddenly disappear without a trace.

There are some theory on YouTube that he killed himself in Moreau Enterprise but they can not show any video in fear that they will be sued by the company. Some says that he was abducted by the CEO or some creep. There's also a theory that the feud between FlowerYang and Mave was an Act so the two can finally be married and lived without any problem in the internet.

Vicentius was mad about that last theory that he sue the one who made that theory and they disappear in the internet without any trace.

It may be fast but Maverick was starting to have these feelings with the man—Vicentius—who just literally abducted him because the man didn't even hurt him after all. He was gentle and they play the game everyday and Maverick account become private that no one can add him or message him privately.

He was playing in the garden when he saw a tall lean man walk toward his way—It has blonde hair and deep gold eyes.

"Hello."

The man greeted him—He was confused about how the man get here. He wanted to yell for help.

"Ah—Ah! I'm sorry I forgot to tell you my name, I'm Alex Veux."

The man introduce—He reach out his hand for a handshake but Maverick was in doubt.

"I know that you are Mave from NEKO, Right? I'm 桃太郎, The King of Neko."

Alex proudly exclaimed. Maverick was shock to find out that the king isn't a Japanese because of that name and the way that he communicate with other players.

"Ah, Ah nice to meet you.."

Maverick smiled as he handshake with the man. They both move away from each other as Alex look around.

"Alex, You are here."

Alex turn around to see Vicentius with a glint on his eyes. Alex already what it means.

"Vicentius, I was having a hard time to find your fucking house."

Alex laughed. It really was hard to find a house in the middle of the garden—let alone—In the middle of nowhere.

He thought that this fucker has the audacity to live in the end of Winchester, And the end is ocean. It almost took him two days to reach this place.

"I don't care. Why are you here?"

He ask the man—The two of them are friends despite the fact that Alex was older than him. By the age of thirty-five, the man was still playing video games even he have a child—Marius, to look at and his wife—Summer Santire Veux.

They don't have their own child yet but he treat the boy—Marius—as his own since the boy has a traumatic past with his parents.

His mother died and his father committed suicide. It took Summer and Alex—five years to tell the boy the about his real parents.

"The game is staring, If I were you, I would make a statement that Hell Valley was true."

There's a hidden meaning on it. Vicentius cursed that the bastard Alistair has already find his house. That man may be a CEO on the outside but that fucker was psychopathic that he wanted all the Moreau head on the silver platter.

"He don't want one of his spawn to disappear, right? I would make it traumatic for them."

Vicentius was serious. Maverick has no idea what's happening and what is the two talking about.

"I am sure of that. This confinement will take you nowhere. I swear."

Alex glance around to see how beautiful the place is, He wanted to make a house here too and become neighbour with Vicentius so that fuck can help him finished a hardcore task on the game.

"I better head back to NY, That Cross was really thirsty for death. He even kill his secretary—He don't need mafia to support him. He have his own cult or whatever the fuck he have in the black market, He was also having a spy to follow me since he found out that the two of us is friend."

Alex whispered. So Maverick can hear what they are talking about—It would be risky to know about that.

"I have Ace to be inform about that. That bitch better be helping his twins or I would snitch his ass in the media."

Vicentius whispered. The arena is ready but—His little knight, He don't want to risk his little knight in the real life game of DOOM: Neko-Chan.

"Tommorow—I heard from a man talking behind my back. It would be the start of a wonderful day, give us a cake, okay?"

Alex said with a laugh. Maverick can finally heard about that. Is anyone birthday tomorrow? He don't know.

"I'm sure of that, I put strawberry icing's on that white cake. It would probably be rotten if we don't take care of it."

Vicentius was good at acting. He was expecting that it would take sooner of that Cross was really wanting a cold-blooded revenge.

But if he does success. His revenge would probably take fifteen years and that man will cry till the day that died.

Confinement was really taking anything to nowhere.

T W E N T Y- E I G H T.

I said that this story would be longer.

I lied. I'm sorry.

P.S: Lucky for my Pilipino readers that they can read the story about Marius parents.

But you can all read the EPILOGUE of Obsessive Acts since it was written in English.