•TWENTY-ONE•

-NO ONE-

Vicentius can't believe what he have just heard. The boy he adore so much like him! It may not be love but still, He can change that!

Throughout his existence, He never expected love, He doesn't even know what the hell is love. He was obsessed, yes. But the word love—It was a different hit.

He reach out to touch the boy cheeks—He know it would take a long ride till he hide this boy away from everyone. Those amethyst eyes are only for his to look at.

"You are so..so..adorable."

He stated—He was shaking in pure bliss, He feels like his obsession to this boy is surfacing in. He wanted to love him till they died together.

"I want to—I want to keep you with me forever, You don't need to think about those expenses or bills, No one will bully you as long that you are with me.."

He confessed as he grip the soft cheeks of the boy—gently as he can. Feeling the soft skin—it may have a few pores then and there but it's still soft like a cotton.

"And since—you like me too, I don't have to worry about you, adoring anyone."

He said as he pull back from touching the boy face—Maverick breathe heavily for a while till his breathing turn calm.

"Uh, Uhm—Let's eat na!"

Maverick said as they decided to eat in peace—Vicentius decided to push the topic aside because he doesn't want Maverick to feel too uneasy.

Vicentius enjoyed the food so much that he wanted more, He wanted to savor his knight cooking.

But we never know that Vicentius has a plan. It's the time that he take back the knight to their kingdom—His house, Not the condominium that he owned. Maverick would be his knight and prince while he become the king.

They both emptied the coke in the wine glass and Maverick wanted more but Vicentius insisted that he would refilled it.

"Sit there, Maverick, I would refill it for us."

Vicentius insisted and Maverick can't help but nodded his head. The man walk toward the counter and see the coke over there, He filled the two wine glass but there's more.

He pulled out a drug, small bottled drug that contain a sleeping powder. He poured on the one glass as he hide it quickly on his pocket as he turn around to see the boy who was looking at their plate.

"Here it is, I also put ice on it."

Vicentius said as he also put ice cube on the glass and Maverick said a quick thanks—The glass that maverick was holding contains a drug on it and he was so naive to never noticed it.

"Cheers?"

Vicentius hold out their wine glass as they clinked it together before drinking their beverage.

A minute later—Maverick stood up, feeling dizzy, He didn't know why but he know that there's something wrong.

"Are you okay?"

Vicentius ask worriedly while holding the dizzy boy in his arms.

"Y—yeah, I'm just getting sleepy due to fatigue."

Maverick said in a tired manner—He feels so sleepy.

A minute later—He instantly fall asleep and there is no assurance that he would wake up any sooner. Vicentius smirked evilly.

After all, Some people knows that he was a devil with a angel wings.

T W E N T Y- O N E.