•THIRTY-ONE•

-NO ONE-

Alistair didn't personally come to watch this hidden paradise explode into pieces.

His anger with the Moreau was deep that he want them all dead. Ace Moreau was already dead but it wasn't enough when the twins are still alive.

He look at his loving wife with a smile as the three—including his twin watch the movie—Moana. Happily. He was contended with his life.

But with the Moreau—The reason that he almost die and his wife almost died because one of the twins—Santino, Tried to kill them in their sleep which didn't go well.

He wanted to look like a loving husband and a successful CEO to his wife, Nothing more, Nothing Less. He was twisted as fuck like he always been.

"I love you Tristan Cross, I wanted every single pest disappear in our way."

He whispered as he lean down to his wife and kiss him the cheeks. Making Tristan blush.

The explosion was from the backyard—The house doesn't burn yet but a part of the garden burn and the flowers instantly died.

Santino was looking around—Trying to plan a escape for this boy beside him—He would kill this boy so he wouldn't be part of this chaos but He have doubt that Vicentius will kill him instead.

Then—A Bunch of men in black appeared. Holding a shotgun and 1948 dragoon. A lethal gun that can kill them with it's poisonous bullets.

They saw the man—Santino who was staring at them with a sickening smile—They almost tremble when they saw the scar that etched on the man face.

Maverick was panicking—He didn't have time to think because he was pulled up by Santino who have this sinister look on his face.

"Go, Shoot him."

Santino said—Everyone was startled. Even Maverick who was shock to find out that Santino wants him dead.

"GO. KILL MAVERICK AGARAN, IF YOU DARE."

Santiago insanely yelled. It has a hidden meaning on it. The men in black was hesitant to kill the boy that Vicentius Moreau adore with.

They're about to pull the trigger when the whole house exploded. It was a bomb that will explode the whole house if the time that Alistair has come. And they are right.

The men in black flew everywhere from the strong impact and that distracted them as Santino run while holding Maverick hand.

The whole explosion startled some people who was about to visit the garden for some picture-taking that they instantly scramble away from the place.

Santino run as he tightly grip the shocked Maverick, Of course he would. They didn't expect this to happen after all.

"I'm sorry maverick that you needed to encounter this."

Santino apologize as he run toward the cliff but it would take them minutes for sure.

Maverick didn't expect this, It was all too fast. He wanted to faint but he can't. Not yet.

T H I R T Y- O N E.