•SIXTEEN•

-MAVERICK-

Once I have reach my own house—I was bedazzled.

Everything was clean—Like someone clean it while I'm gone for one week, But One time when I forgot to clean my home in three days—It turn so nasty due to the dust everywhere.

I sat on my couch as I sighed. That was—an unexpected turn of events. Until now, I'm still wondering if he didn't catch me from that fall, I would be in my coffin already.

I should check a psychologist sooner. I needed to get my self some help especially from all of that trauma that probably I have from doing that attempt because people in the right mind wouldn't do that, I thought.

I'm also thankful that there's no media that come here or even recognize me from all those video when I jump. I heard that Vicentius make them silent about that issue and so is all the video that was wiped off the internet.

Now—I'm back to normal. Doing live stream and doing my daily basis. I just hope that he already did what he promised me especially it took me years just to defeat the God, one time.

Deciding to check the social media—I walk up the kitchen first to retrieve a snack and I was once again, impressed to behold the sight of my refrigerator that full of fruits, vegetables, snacks and drinks. I didn't even remember buying a dozen can of Pepsi or even stack of potatoes and carrots.

I grabbed a chips and some Pepsi as I got upstairs. Opening the light of my room—Like what I've reacted. I was impressed by the sight of my room that was fully cleaned and furnished.

Even the PC was brand new—the internet and all the material here, I'm getting the hint that it was All of Vicentius doings. But why?

My cheeks heat up remembering all those intimate moves that he done to me—I was a little naive to doesn't even noticed all of it.

Sitting on the brand new—gamer chair, like the one with my idol—Pewdiepie—I caress all of it gently, trying not to damage anything.

Opening up the computer—I instantly log in to twitch, and decided to look up for any private messages, but I found none.

When I look up in my timeline—All of those hate comment disappeared. Like no death threats come to my way, a week ago but now, it's like it was back to normal and everything was a virus.

I fixed myself a little in the mirror and wear my black mask as I've decided to do my usual live streaming, I inhale for a few minutes before turning live.

"Hi! This is MAVE, Once again!"

I greeted as my viewers increase one by one.

S I X T E E N.