•THIRTY-TWO•

-NO ONE-

Why does the Moreau have to face this challenges?

Ace thought as he sat in front of their porch here at Nueva Ecija. He watch the rice field peacefully. He was having the time of his life as he live here in Philippines. He know some people around here so it wasn't a big deal.

Martin was in their kitchen—cooking him a snack—Turon and Bananaque. And He even made Sago't gulaman.

His living here was a secret. No one knows him thankfully that he was the owner of Moreau Enterprises because his surname now is Alfonso and he was a public lawyer.

"What's up Kuya jelly Aceeee."

He turn around to see a plumpy small kid. It was his neighbour child's—Louis. The kid was close to them and they treat him like their kid especially when the chubby kid always visits them. His parents are friendly and didn't even mind that they are gay.

He become the godfather of this child. He send them gifts and money because Louis parents is poor. But they manage to be positive despite the fact that their poor and cannot afford that much.

He promised his parents that he will pay for the studies of the child and they are really thankful for the lawyer. Louis future is already sealed and the boy needed to do is to study hard.

"Hello Louis."

He smiled as he carry the small kid and put him beside him as they say on the bench in front of the field.

"Snack is ready! Hello Baby Louis!"

Martin happily greeted as he walk out carrying snacks and drinks. He put it down on the table as he handed the chubby boy a stick of bananaque.

"Thank you so much po, Kuya Martin."

Louis happily thanked the older man as he ate the delicious bananaque.

As his wife and the kid eat happily—Ace pull out his phone when he received a message from Vicentius.

VTHEBITCH: The time has come.

He smirked. Afterall—They are blood-related. No one knows what runs on the blood of Moreau. They are despicable motherfucker and that's for sure.

"Wish you the best, Maverick and Vicentius."

Ace whisper in the wind as he decided to grab a piece of Turon and take a huge bite on it. Enjoying the banana that coated in wrapper and sugar.

It was funny that history repeats itself in different ways. Good thing that everyone knows that he was dead. Excluding everyone was better than being possessive on screen.

Atleast—He exclude everyone from his wife ways.

He thought as he continue to eat another piece of turon with his family.

T H I R T Y- T W O.