•FIFTEEN•

•This would probably longer than EXCLUSION.

-MAVERICK-

I was stunned on my seat when the door opened—revealing Vicentius standing there with his hand on his tie, loosening the tied knot.

"Oh! You're back!"

I smile—It was a forced smile to be honest, Until now, I didn't understand why would he make me stay here in the first place.

"Yeah, I'm back"

He said as he brush up his hair, He walk toward the kitchen as I follow him there.

"Uhhm—Vicentius, I need to ask you a favor."

I announced as he decided to look at me with an interested look.

"Seriously, uhm, I really needed to go home. I know, That you probably wont let me, and try to sort out some reasons, but I'm not having it anymore, Please, Just this Once."

I pleaded—wishing that my favor would be granted and then finally, He nodded his head after thinking a while.

"Sure."

He said simply, I feel like my prayers were heard by the heaven,  No matter how luxurious this place would be, nothing feels like home.

I immediately rush toward to him as he face his back to me—I hugged him by the waist as the form of my thanks. He stiffened when he feel my thin arms around him.

"Oh—oh! Yeah, Sorry."

I moved away from him as I scratch my nape when I feel sheepish at the moment.

He look back at me as he stare at me a emotion that I can't tell. Then suddenly—He smile, A little, It didn't even reach his eyes as he turn his back on me once again as he walk out of the kitchen.

"Let's go now."

He said as I follow him—I've been wearing his shirts and large shorts for a while now, I should've change already.

I ran to his room for a while as I change to the clothes which originally mine. The clothes that I've wear when I decided to jump on the building.

We walk out of his compartment as I follow him  down the aisle of the condominium until we reach the garage of his sportscar.

He open the door for me, making me a little confused but get inside and decided to set the seatbelt on me. He walk on the other side and got inside the driver seat as he open the engine of his car and finally—we drive out of the condominium.

We leave the city until we reach our subdivision—I was confused why he knows my address but still thankful that we reach my home, nonetheless.

Until we stop infront of my—clean house? There's no sign of any dust or leaves on the porch when we stop infront. How did that happen? But I smile, nonetheless since 1 week of staying there, He decided to take me home.

"Thank—Thank you."

I blurted out as I remove my seatbelt and about to open the car door but he pull me on the wrist as I was pull back till I feel his lips on mine.

My eyes widened when he deepen our kiss—His tongue slipping inside my open mouth as he decided to play with mine and travel inside my  mouth.

He pulled out a minute later—strings of saliva was hanging on the edge of our lips, He stare and smile at me seductively.

"I'll take you back soon, My knight."

He said as I move away from him and frantically open the car—as I ran back inside my house. Hearing his engine of his car roared to life as he finally drove off.

What? Whaaat?

F I F T E E N.