•NINE•

•Hi! Before I continue this chapter—The gameplay would be probably based on my imagination and on the game that I've been playing for a while like Novoland.

Everything is made-up. Enjoy!

-MAVERICK-

I wake up with the sun—shining bright on my face, it's already morning but I've realized where I am—

I—I'm still on the CEO room! Vicentius—As I recognize is the CEO of DOOM: Neko-Chan! I don't know if he play his own game but probably he is,

It's been yesterday since I didn't do any live stream, I always get paid from doing one and I probably lose a huge amount of profit that I spend for my expenses.

I already graduated Senior High and I don't plan on going to college anytime because of lack of money. But that's fine, Streaming has become my work.

I stood up from the bed as I decided to walk on the living room where I'd seen Vicentius, sitting comfortably while playing NEKO.

"You're awake, I see."

He spoke as he move his controller left to right as He kill every single girls running to his way, holding knife or bat—as he mercilessly slaughtered them with his weapon which is a army knife.

"Maverick Agaran, Right? You're a streamer, I've found out."

He said as his eyes never leaving the large tv screen which connected to his PC as he continue to play.

"You have this issue with another streamer— FlowerYang, She claimed that you're a cheater for hacking the data of this game making you unbeatable by any player lower than level 95."

He said as if he was known to this kind of gossip—I look down on my feet as I feel a shame of this topic being bought.

"You know, Let's have a deal."

I look up to see him staring at me intently,  I stare at him in pure curiosity.

"How about—We have a duel, If you either defeat me once, I'll put down that bitch career into dust. She will never bother you ever again.

He said as if taking down a streamer with almost one million followers isn't a big deal.

"No one will threatened you again, You'll be at peace in my arms."

He continued as I think of all the possibilities of him taking down the one who has been pestering my peace.

But what would be the price of the offer that he insisted? There's a price to pay for every offer.

"What would be the compensation of your offer?"

I inquire as he sat up straight—chuckling at my question as he stare at me with a dangerous glint on his eyes.

"Oh, How adorable, You spark my interest, mahal."

•Mahal means Love.

He stand up from the leather couch as he stride forward to me—gripping my jaw gently as he make me look up at him.

"I'll take your everything."

He whispered in my ears. Making me more confused. What does he mean by that?

N I N E.