•ONE•

-NO ONE-

Vicentius stand at the blazing fire infront of him before he turn around and walk out of the burning house—As he got out without catching any debris or even having problem inhaling the smoke inside. He turn around to see his older brother kneeling down while staring at the burning garden.

"Condolence."

Vicentious smirked but he know damn well that Martin escape before the garden burn into ashes. He saw the boy running inside the vineyard into the secret exit.

His forehead throb from the pain that his older brother cause, That bitch has the audacity to injure him in the face. He will sue this fucker for the damage.

"Make me a eulogy when I died, yeah?"

Ace spoke softly as he continue to stare at the burning garden—the once aesthetically pleasing garden was now a hell.

"Sure, the pleasure is mine as always."

Vicentius declared without any hesitation. He knows where this bastard is going.

"Well then, Rest in peace, Ace."

Vicentius whispered as he decided to leave the burning place. The ambulance was already there and so is firefighter who panic when they've seen the man walking out calmly as the whole place got eaten by fire.

TWO YEARS LATER•

Vicentius was almost got push by the paparazzi who tried to have an interview with him. But he calmly walk inside the building, ignoring those cries for him.

"Good morning, Sir Vicentius."

His secretary greeted as they walk inside the elevator —waiting to reach their office.

Two years have passed and everything went in chaos, investors tried to pull out but Vicentius wasn't gonna let that. He proved every single employee that he was the best as same with his brother.

Giving Eulogy like what his brother told him so, They decided to take a fake corpse and put in on the coffin and people are dumb enough to cry on it.

Santino—His twin on the other side apologize for his reckless attempt to kill their older brother but Ace let it pass since he knew that man is stupid.

Santino who have his own company helped his twin brother run the enterprise that their older brother left for him. Managing to keep it prosperous like before.

Two years have pass already and the recent obsession of Vicentius has left him heartbroken. The boy just—leave with his golden accessories and half of his cash.

Now, Vicentius who used to be a mad man is now calm and collected like Ace used to be.

When he reached his office—He open the door as his secretary followed by, He seen his twin drinking another bottle of whiskey while holding a gold & nickil m. 1877

"Goodness Santino, Early in the morning."

Vicentius rolled his eyes as he pass all the files to his secretary who scramble away in fear of the other man who's similar to his boss but more—dangerous.

"Hey, How's life?"

Santino ignore his words as he asked his twin. The two get along together aside from their older brother.

"How's life? Haha.."

Vicentius stare out the glass wall seeing how many things have change in Winchester.

"I don't know, Figure it out."

He whispered as he know something is just coming up.

O N E.