•TEN•

MAVE on the media!

-NO ONE-

"I'll take your everything."

Vicentius whispered at the Naive boy, Who stare at him in utter confusion.

Probably—Who wouldn't? Being offered by the CEO who will eliminate the hindrance of your existence if you defeat him on the game that He have created. That's was a challenging but an impossible task to do.

Maverick think that this would be an opportunity for him for this madness to stop. He nodded his head and like the devil that Vicentius was, He smiled.

The fallen angel has accepted the contract with the devil.

They sat on the leather couch as Vicentius took out another controller and PC as he connected the game on the large flatscreen TV—Maverick log in on his account and his shota character stand there while holding a gun that evolve into a machine gun when it's on a battle.

His character is really attractive to look at— wearing coat that has a Sakura flowers as pattern and his big witch hat that has stars embedded on it.

To be honest—His character is only wearing a cloak and overall, It was naked. Wearing nothing inside aside from blue boxer short.

Maverick glance at the intimidating man which character was wearing pink pajama and devil horn on the head with a smiley mask covering the face—while it was holding a army-knife, and when he look at the profile—He gasped.

It was the rank one. God of all the Damn Neko—CENT69

The invisible God of DOOM: Neko-Chan!  For the past five years that he played the game, CENT69 remained the GOD ever since the release of the game even in the BETA testing. The God remain the God throughout the seasons.

They said that the player was the CEO and it was ruthless when it comes to the game. Everyone can't defeat the God but only the God itself.

Feeling nervous from the idea of defeating the GOD of all damn neko, Maverick breathe heavily as he tried to shrugged off the fear on his back.

Vicentius on the other side was amazed that the rank three of the game was beside him—It won't be legendary like how he fight 桃太郎, He hoped so.

Vicentius invited the boy in the duel mode and he accept it the second that it shows the invitation.

The screen load for a minute, showing a robot headed npc girl telling all the mechanics and rules on the awaited duel.

The NPC is the character on my profile. Check out my twitter @FeroUniquely for her appearance!•

Maverick didn't know that their duel would be announced who's the winner once it finished. He rarely duel anyone and focus on getting stronger.

"IN COUNT OF 3, 2, 1—DIE!"

A shriek was heard and in the middle of the oval shows the two character and Vicentius can't help but smirk at the small character wearing nothing but cloak.

MAVE (maverick's character) weapon suddenly turn large until it become a machine-gun while CENT69 army-knife remained the same.

Maverick started to push the button of the controller as he ran in circle trying to confuse the GOD.

➕- To attack
⚫- To move around
◼- To dodge
✖- Jump
➖- special move.

Maverick was focus on hitting the ⚫ circle button as Vicentius ran towards to him.

And when he—reach a distance from the tall male, he press the ➕ button as he stunned the make who can't move for five seconds.

Maverick didn't hesitate to press the button twice that makes Vicentius lose half of his HP due to the strong build of the smaller male.

He was taking the game too easy—He's not gonna lie but he was making it easy so the boy would be his—as long as he wanted.

The naive maverick think that he was winning when he was stunned by the other male—who stab his character repeatedly making him lose HP quickly.

But he managed to counter-attack and didn't think twice of hitting the special scheme he have in his sleeve as his character let out a huge light hitting Vicentius character who died—within ten minutes of their duel.

Maverick was shock—He didn't expect to win after all.

•MAVE (Neko Knight) HAS DEFEATED CENT69 (Neko God: God of all damn neko) IN A DUEL!•

His whole world stopped once again as the world chat on the left side exploded by the moment that the system announced the duel.

T E N.