•SEVEN•

-MAVERICK-

I gasped when I saw him standing infront of me—Half-naked!

He smirked when he saw my expression, He walk toward to me as he caress my left cheek.

"You need to compensate me for doing that trick on my company..."

He said with sultry look on his face—I was startled at the moment.

"I—I'm sorry! P-Please!"

I pleaded as I feel so ashame of what I have done. I never feel so—ashame that I did something so scandalous even though I know myself I shouldn't let people get over my head.

"Hmm, You're so..stunning but I'm still wondering why you did that."

He inquired as I look down at my hand in shame. I'm so..stressed at the moment that I don't know what to do.

"I—I'm sorry.."

I stuttered as tears pour down my eyes, Being pressured is what I feared the most. My mind is really going in places that I can't think straight anymore.

"Shush, Don't cry....shh."

He hushed as he grab both of my cheeks as he stare at my eyes, I know my eyes has a unique color and I can't help the fact to feel flushed.

"You look so delicate..why would anyone make you cry.."

He whispered as he rubbed his thumb on my cheeks, wiping my tears away.

"Look, Why don't I lock you up here with me so you won't think of any problem outside the world."

Vicentius suggested with a glint on his eyes and I never feel so terrified at the moment. I hope he was just joking.

"Hahaha...That—That was funny.."

I simpered as I try to smile forcefully trying to ease up the tension inside this room.

He was starting right at me. Examining every single part of me with his deep dark brown eyes and thick eyebrow—He was really irresistibly handsome and I adore him as a role model on the community.

Sometimes—I wished to be like him. Tall, Handsome, A Role Model for being the youngest successful businessman at the age of twenty-two.

I didn't even notice that his bulge was hitting my legs that cover in blanket—I was instantly thrilled as he was panting in front of me.

"Eeeh..you could let me go now..I—I'm thankful for your help, let me compensate you with money."

I stuttered as I realized that I left my home and no one was there to maintain it's cleanliness, sometimes—I'm conscious about being clean at all the times.

"I know—that you can't tell me your reason yet, But that's the last time you will done that."

Vicentius said with crucial tone. I shook my head—having no room for debate.

He pulled his face away from me as he stood up, I can see the visible outline of his member on the white towel—He smirked once again at me as he spoke;

"And Oh, I'm not kidding about what I said. You're not leaving my side anymore."

My eyes widened as I was startled once again from his statement.

S E V E N.