•THIRTY-THREE•

-NO ONE-

Maverick was already crying as he was pulled by the sinister Santino. He wanted to find Vicentius—But he can't. He was terrified that he can't see his man before he died.

He almost fainted when Santino declare that they should kill him, If they dare. But that was a command that will make the house self-destruct.

Being with a Moreau is a suicide mission. They either die together from the eyes of the society. That was expected especially with the Cross having his blood boil seeing those Moreau slacking around.

He think of those beautiful memories with Vicentius—Who even made a npc of him and the man as they were a boss level enemy from the players.

He even remember the day where he took him out of here and they drove around the city—Maverick enjoyed all those memories with the man. And he will never forget all of it.

The Hell Valley turn real as the garden that used to be so beautiful —Turn like hell as the whole place burn from the explosion.

Men in black was chasing them but not even shooting them down—It was more terrifying if they catch them down.

Maverick think that through the pass seven months—It was all memorable, From Vicentius birthday and their love making that used to be happening every single day until it turn a weekly routine because Maverick would die due to exhaustion of being overfucked.

Now—He watch the whole place burn into pieces as it feels like hell. He was terrified. He wanted to return back the time that he was still eating halo-halo with the twins and even meeting the supposed-to-be dead; Ace Moreau on a video call.

The man was handsome like the twins—But Vicentius is more handsome than anyone. The man was having his life in the Philippines as a Lawyer.

His spouse—Martin was kind too and he even tell him how Vicentius was cocky back then. Maverick was mad that Vicentius acted like that and Vicentius was really apologetic that he makes Love with Maverick to show him the only guy he want is him. Only Him.

He cried and cried as it feels like years as they continue to run—They were still being chase and every moment feels like in the game when the Boss was coming near.

Things are getting worse than it's expected to be.

T H I R T Y- T H R E E.

•Everyone from the Philippines;

How is it feels like when ABS-CBN suddenly shut down? Good thing, We never buy Tv Plus or have cable. But I'm disappointed because I can't watch peppa pig or naruto back at Manila. If I visited there again.

I'm disappointed because my home boy Cardo Dalisay haven't finished his show.