•TWELVE•

•I just wanted to let you all know that writing this is like cracking an egg for me like—I used to write about the usual plot like every single story I possess only consist of a boy who knows how to garden /cook/sing/study

and I haven't make a guy about gaming.

So—I'm not gonna lie but I enjoy this story.

-MAVERICK-

"Can—Can I go home now?"

I plead as I look up at him—He looks conflicted as he stares at the loading screen of the game.

"Why..why would I let you go home now? You're safe here."

He uttered as several invites and friend request show on the screen but he didn't accept any of it as he continues to stare at the screen without any emotion.

"Eh? But—But, You promise that you make me safe..right? I need to go home eh."

I stuttered as I look at him with the expectancy of being let go and I'm able to live stream so I can have expenses to pay bills.

"How much do you want? To make you stay here."

He said directly as my eyes widen—what did he mean by that?!

"Eh? But, But I don't want any money! I really need to go home so I can live stream eh."

I pleaded as I don't wanna accept any money for him, tempting may it sound, I want to have money on my own work not having to received by somebody without any hard work.

He looks at me in disbelief since I didn't accept his offer, despite that offer, I will never abide to stay here and I never even know the reason.

"One hundred thousand dollars."

He said as if losing a hundred thousand is easy—It's like my whole expense in one year!

"No."

I answered simply as I look at him in disbelief.

"Five hundred thousand."

He answered once again and my eyes widen once again. Why? Why did he want me to stay here?

"I'm sorry but no."

I stated but I think he's not accepting no as an answer.

"One Million Dollars."

He said with much force and I almost fall down on the couch—I don't understand why did he have to offer something like that just to make me stay.

"I don't wanna."

I pout. Why do he have to be hard headed and make me stay just for a million dollars—Is he high or something?

"How about this.."

He stand up from where he was sitting—He kneeled in front of me as he hold both of my wrist.

"I devote my whole life to you, only you, and you don't have to problem about anything anymore."

He said with a smile on his face—He's, He's mad! I'm getting scared. Even though I like him for being a good role model in the society, I didn't expect him to be like this!

"Uhh, I don't understand.."

I mumbled as I look down on his hand that was gripping my wrist.

T W E L V E.